NEED HELP CONFIGURING FILESHARE 2.0 !!!!
Author Message
 NEED HELP CONFIGURING FILESHARE 2.0 !!!!

Does anyone know how to configure Fileshare 2.0 in order to work with it.
Both Server side and Client Side. I am trying for several months and still
couldn't make it work. I have Micro Focus Cobol/3 for Dos/Windows and it
includes Fileshare.

PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!

Carlos Garcia

Fri, 26 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 NEED HELP CONFIGURING FILESHARE 2.0 !!!!
are you running CCITCP2 and FS.EXE in two command prompt windows on the
server...

email me, and I will send you some examples of how I use it with
netexpress...

Quote:
> Does anyone know how to configure Fileshare 2.0 in order to work with it.
> Both Server side and Client Side. I am trying for several months and still
> couldn't make it work. I have Micro Focus Cobol/3 for Dos/Windows and it
> includes Fileshare.

> PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!

> Carlos Garcia

Fri, 26 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP WITH MF FILESHARE 2.0

2. Filesharing without Filesharing

3. Need help configuring VRML on a Mac

4. HELP needed to configure PHP with Apache in WinXP

5. need help configuring gd

6. Need help configuring pyrex for primes.pyx example

7. Need help on configuring IIS to run jython-scripts (CGI)

8. need help with php ./configure and jpgraph on solaris

9. HELP !!!! MicroFocus Fileshare with PCNFS 5.1

10. HELP FILESHARE MICROFOCUS

11. Needs Help Using Cloner (st/v 2.0 Mac)

12. Help needed with sizes of canvases in VW 2.0