US-CT Cobol/DB2/CICS No Yearl 2000 Involved!!!
Author Message
 US-CT Cobol/DB2/CICS No Yearl 2000 Involved!!!

Software Services, Inc has a client in Central Connecticut
with the following immediate consulting need:

    * COBOL, DB2, CICS
    * Strong analytical/problem solving skills
    * Billing System experience a plus.
    * NO Year 2000 work involved!!
    * 6++ month contract.

or call (860)621-9659 and leave a message.

No Agencies or Brokers Please.

All resumes will be held in strict confidence.  SSI will not
present your resume to a client unless we first contact you and
have your approval.

Samuel A. Faraclas
President
Software Services, Inc.

Web Site: http//:www.megahits.com/ssi/

Tel: 860-621-9659

Sun, 16 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 US-CT Cobol/DB2/CICS No Yearl 2000 Involved!!!

Quote:

> Software Services, Inc has a client in Central Connecticut
> with the following immediate consulting need:

When posting to comp.lang.cobol please include a rate, or range of
rates, associated with the position(s) given; doing otherwise leads to
the conclusion that you are either trolling for resumes or running a
blind ad to determine rates.

DD

Sun, 16 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. US CA SF Prog/Anal MVS COBOL COBOL II DB2 CICS JCL SQL

2. US-CT Cobol/DB2/IMS

3. US-VA-COBOL, DB2, CICS

4. US-NJ - COBOL/CICS/(DB2 or VSAM) Programmer Analyst - major bank

5. US-WA-Seattle COBOL/CICS and/or DB2 needed

6. US-FL-Jacksonville: NEEDED-- COBOL II MVS, CICS DB2 DB/2

7. US-FL-Jacksonville: NEEDED-- COBOL II MVS, CICS DB2 DB/2

8. US-NJ - COBOL/CICS/(DB2 or VSAM) Programmer Analyst - major bank

9. US-NJ - COBOL/CICS/(DB2 or VSAM) Programmer Analyst - major bank

10. US-FL-SE****PROGRAMMERS: MAINFRAMERS (DB2,CICS,COBOL,ASSEMBLER)****CONTRACT

11. US-IA: COBOL, CICS, DB2 -- Kansas City!

12. US-SC-Columbia DB2 CICS COBOL Focus Opportunities !!!!