COBOL classes in Denver
Author Message
 COBOL classes in Denver

Hi,

I am teaching a couple of COBOL classes in Denver that my clients have
opened up for consortium, and we need to get a couple more students in to
make sure the classes go.

Advanced Topics in COBOL (July 22-24); tuition: $540

Structured COBOL Workshop (Sept. 23-27); tuition: $900

These courses are taught in an MVS environment.

I know, I know: they are in reverse order of what you'd like. But these
are different clients and I'm just trying to meet their needs.

Please email if you want more information (course descriptions, outlines,
etc.); please call to enroll. Also, since I will be on the road from 7/2
to 7/12, you could call for more information, as I check my messages
regularly.

I hope I haven't offended anyone by "advertising" here. I try to do this
only once in a while when a particular need arises.

Regards,

Steve Comstock
Denver, Colorado
USA

telephone: 800-993-8716
or:        303-393-8716
fax:       303-393-8718

Thu, 17 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. US-CO-Denver-Many openings in Denver for COBOL P/As-Recruiter

2. US-CO-Denver-Many openings in Denver for COBOL P/As-Recruiter

3. US-CO-Denver-Many openings in Denver for COBOL P/As-Recruiter

4. US-CO-Denver-Many openings in Denver for COBOL P/As-Recruiter

5. US-CO-Denver-Many openings in Denver for COBOL P/As-Recruiter

6. US-CO-Denver-Many openings in Denver for COBOL P/As-Recruiter

7. US-CO-Denver-Many openings in Denver for COBOL P/As-Recruiter

8. US-CO-Denver-Many openings in Denver for COBOL P/As-Recruiter

9. US-CO-Denver-Smalltalkers needed in Denver-Recruiter

10. US-CO-Denver-Smalltalkers needed in Denver-Recruiter

11. US-CO-Denver-Smalltalkers needed in Denver-Recruiter

12. US-CO-Denver-Smalltalkers needed in Denver-Recruiter