Pro*Cobol for Windows 3.1 and Microfocus Cobol
Author Message
 Pro*Cobol for Windows 3.1 and Microfocus Cobol

Has anyone used  Pro*Cobol for windows with Microfocus Cobol to access
a remote database (in my case Oracle7 on a Sun Solaris) through
SQLNET? If any one has I would like to here your of your experience.
What problems did you encounter? How fast is the connection? Please

Thanks in advance.

Kevin Rector
Senior Consultant
Triangle Ernst & Young Inc.
Calgary, Canada

Tue, 10 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Queries re MicroFocus Personal COBOL for Windows 3.1/Windows 95

2. sample makefile to compile Microfocus COBOL and Pro*Cobol programs

3. Problem with Microfocus COBOL Ver 3.1

4. Microfocus COBOL version 3.1 versus UNIX File listing.

5. MICROFOCUS COBOL WORKBENCH VERSION 3.1 TO 4.0

6. Help with Microfocus personal cobol and Microfocus Level II cobol

7. COBOL, PRO*COBOL, SQL*WINDOWS

8. Cobol 390 2.2 and Cobol Z/Os 3.1

9. Linking / debugging with MicroFocus NetExpress and Oracle Pro*COBOL

10. Microfocus Pro Cobol

11. Microfocus Advanced Animator v2 PRO*COBOL

12. Cobol w/ Windows 3.1