YR2000 Conversion
Author Message
 YR2000 Conversion

I have just begun testing a PC based yr2000 Cobol converter and would like
to get a wider sample of COBOL source code to test with.

Anyone willing to provide me with some source files please email me at

interfaces, etc.

Cliff Lane

Wed, 19 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. WHICH OS will be YR2000 Compliant?

2. San Francisco Bay Area YR2000 User Group

3. YR2000 question: years 00 and 99

4. C to Pascal Conversion (Was: Pascal to C Conversion)

5. C to Fortran conversion (was: fortran to c conversion)

6. need floating point conversion method

7. APL Code Conversion

8. Q: String To Number Conversion

9. APL Conversion

10. Conversion of a Spreadsheat Program to APL

11. APL68000 characters conversion to PC

12. apl*plus to IBM/apl2 conversion problem