source code
Author Message
 source code

where is the source code for some cobol programs. Please let me know of the
ftp site address and directory. Can anybody send me some source code for
payroll or inventory controll system.
Thanks
Shahid mahmood

Sat, 21 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Data Recovery SOURCE CODE ( SOURCE CODES of Professional Data Recovery Software )

2. Converting FORTRAN source code to C source code

3. The source and the sink different type with its source code

4. Find Forth source (was: 8031 Forth Source Code Needed)

5. Source Code Formatter - with source

6. ASM code public/private key cryptography source code

7. Source code for a Morse Code simulator

8. Open Source Code or Free code

9. Wanted: Source code for CODE-BAR39 generation

10. Translating fortran source code to matlab program (*.m) code

11. how to extract source code from code objects ?

12. Source code to diagram fortran code