Short Term COBOL Non-Programming Remote Project
Author Message
 Short Term COBOL Non-Programming Remote Project

Quote:

>Know It All, Inc, a Philadelphia based software company, is looking for
>"experts" in COBOL, COBOL II, and COBOL/CICS for four very short term,

When posting to comp.lang.cobol please include a rate, or range of rates,
associated with the position(s) offered; doing otherwise leads many to
conclude that you are either trolling for resumes or running a blind ad to
determine rates.

DD

Sun, 05 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Short Term COBOL Non-Programming Remote Project

Quote:

>Know It All, Inc, a Philadelphia based software company, is looking for
>"experts" in COBOL, COBOL II, and COBOL/CICS for four very short term,
>non-programming remote projects. If interested, please contact by Monday, May
>25th 1998.

I'm an italian cobol analyst-programmer and I'm very interested about
your remote project.

If it's possible "home working" from italy, i'll send you my
curriculum vitae.

Best Regards.

        Iacopo Mazzoni.

Sun, 12 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Short-term, remote COBOL, CICS/COBOL projects

2. Short Term, Remote Non-Prog Smalltalk Project

3. Short term, remote COBOL project

4. Short term, remote MVS project

5. Assembler Short Term Remote Project

6. Short-term, remote Fortran project

7. Short Term Cobol II Project

8. Clipper project -- short term -- NYC/LI area

9. NWFL-Employment-Embedded Ada Programmers for Short/Long Term Projects

10. Experienced cobol developers seek short/medium/long term contracts

11. COBOL/Mainframe/100 Contracrs-Long & Short Term

12. Calling a non-COBOL program from a COBOL program on OS/390