Login Flowchart Needed
Author Message
 Login Flowchart Needed

Goes anyone know of a good flowchart program for COBOL source code.
I tried PowerStructure III, but it does not get into the detail logic of
the program.
Thanks.

Thu, 20 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Login Flowchart Needed

There used to be (circa early 1970s) a batch program called "Autoflow", mfg by ADR,
which read a S/360 COBOL source program and produced a flowchart diagram on the
character-based line printer.  Does this sound like what you want?  AFAIK, ADR stood for
Applied Data Research.  At the time, it ran on a predecessor to DOS/VSE.  I don't
remember if MFT/MVT was supported or not.

I've asked recently in other newsgroups and received no responses.  Autoflow seems to
have vanished.  One hope is that someone who still has a copy would be willing to
"share".  If you ever get a non-public response, perhaps you'd let me know.  It would be
useful for year 2000 reconstruction.

Rgds,

Bill -- Boston

Fri, 21 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. EiffelStore Database Login (ODBC, NT Authenticated Login)

2. Flowchart Tool Needed

3. Need Help: A Login Doohickey...

4. Login procedure needed

5. Still Need Help With Login Sequence Parsing-Please!

6. Need some kind of security login

7. flowcharting tool for CW

8. Flowcharts

9. doing flowchart in CW2003

10. looking for flowcharting software

11. Automated Flowchart Generator for Clipper 5.2

12. Flowchart font available