Free COBOL
Author Message
 Free COBOL

Hi
I need to learn COBOL at home. Is there freeware or shareware COBOL
aroud ?
Since I'm not subscribed to the group, please e-mail me
TIA
Yossi Natanson

Sun, 16 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Free COBOL

Quote:
>Hi
>I need to learn COBOL at home. Is there freeware or shareware COBOL
>aroud ?

Yes.

Quote:
>Since I'm not subscribed to the group, please e-mail me

No... ask the group, read the group.

DD

Sun, 16 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Free COBOL

Quote:

>>Hi
>>I need to learn COBOL at home. Is there freeware or shareware COBOL
>>aroud ?

>Yes.

>>Since I'm not subscribed to the group, please e-mail me

>No... ask the group, read the group.

>DD

Remember the group's mantra:

The GROUP is always right;  I will listen to the GROUP;  I will follow
the GROUP's advice to the letter;  If I don't, then the GROUP will
have a field day messing up my credit rating.

Just kidding,

Boyce G. Williams, Jr.

 .--------------------------------------------------------------------.
 | "People should have two virtues:  purpose- the courage to envisage |
 | and pursue valued goals uninhibited by the defeat of infantile     |
 | fantasies, by guilt and the failing fear punishment;  and wisdom- a|
 | detached concern with life itself, in the face of death itself."   |
 |                                                     Norman F. Dixon|
 '--------------------------------------------------------------------'

Mon, 17 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Free COBOL

Quote:

> I need to learn COBOL at home. Is there freeware or shareware COBOL
> aroud ?

Buy "COBOL for Dummies", it has a CD-ROM with a number of compilers on it.
--
Judson McClendon          This is a faithful saying and worthy of all
Sun Valley Systems        acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the

(please remove zzz from email id to respond)

Tue, 18 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Free COBOL

"Free Cobol"????

Didn't know it was tied up!

Tue, 18 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Free Cobol

2. Free Cobol for Unix

3. Free-Cobol for Linux

4. Free COBOL-Compiler?

5. Free Cobol Compiler

6. free cobol compiler?

7. I need free cobol compiler

8. Free-Cobol?

9. Looking for free COBOL compiler for Linux

10. Where do I get a free cobol?

11. A free COBOL compiler anywhere ?.

12. Another Free Cobol compiler...