Job in COBOL - for guys from RUSSIA only.
Author Message
 Job in COBOL - for guys from RUSSIA only.

Att: COBOL programmers from RUSSIA only.

Hi, everyone,

Please send short resumes to me and I would include you into the list of
candidates for 1-2 year job in Europe. The deadline is March 10, 1998.

Good luck.
--
Best regards,

Vitaly KRAVCHENKO

ALTERNATIVE SOLUTIONS, Alt-S

Mon, 24 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Job in COBOL - for guys from RUSSIA only.

Quote:

>Att: COBOL programmers from RUSSIA only.

When posting to comp.lang.cobol please include a rate, or range of rates,
associated with the position(s) offered; doing otherwise leads many to
conclude that you are either trolling for resumes or running a blind ad to
determine rates.

DD

Mon, 24 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Job in COBOL - for guys from RUSSIA only.

Hey Doc, do you have some kind of home-grown
'filter-mail-for-job-postings-without-a-salary-specified-and-reply' plug-in or
something for these kinds of posts? I can't believe you'd go thru the trouble of
cutting/pasting your standard response all the time (although I've for some
unexplainable reason gone thru the trouble of writing this).
By the way, we all count on you to continue doing so :-)
Just curious.....

Quote:

> >Att: COBOL programmers from RUSSIA only.

> When posting to comp.lang.cobol please include a rate, or range of rates,
> associated with the position(s) offered; doing otherwise leads many to
> conclude that you are either trolling for resumes or running a blind ad to
> determine rates.

> DD

*    Manager, Operations and Tech Support     *
*             United Retail, Inc.             *
*---------------------------------------------*
*         visit my meager web site at:        *
*    <http://mypage.ihost.com/jimswebsite/>   *

Tue, 25 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Job in COBOL - for guys from RUSSIA only.

Quote:
>Hey Doc, do you have some kind of home-grown
>'filter-mail-for-job-postings-without-a-salary-specified-and-reply' plug-in or
>something for these kinds of posts?

Nope.

Quote:
>I can't believe you'd go thru the trouble of
>cutting/pasting your standard response all the time (although I've for some
>unexplainable reason gone thru the trouble of writing this).

Well, your belief-system is your own, of course... truth is that most
times I do not even cut-n-paste, I just tickle the keys and... there she
is.  Certain discrepancies in my 'boilerplate' might show the truth in
this assertion.

Quote:
>By the way, we all count on you to continue doing so :-)
>Just curious.....

Learning can begin in Wonderment, aye.

DD

Quote:

>> >Att: COBOL programmers from RUSSIA only.

>> When posting to comp.lang.cobol please include a rate, or range of rates,
>> associated with the position(s) offered; doing otherwise leads many to
>> conclude that you are either trolling for resumes or running a blind ad to
>> determine rates.

>> DD

>--

>*    Manager, Operations and Tech Support     *
>*             United Retail, Inc.             *
>*---------------------------------------------*
>*         visit my meager web site at:        *
>*    <http://mypage.ihost.com/jimswebsite/>   *

Tue, 25 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Job in COBOL - for guys from RUSSIA only.

Quote:
> Att: COBOL programmers from RUSSIA only.

Being descrimintory on the net is not appreciated.  If you have a special
set of need like knowing the Russian language etc then please put them down
as requirements. Don't specify people from "one country only". It is VERY
offensive.

Where I work we employ people all over the world both russian, american,
etc etc. There is nothing that says someone from any other country can't do
just as good a job!

Wed, 26 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Job in COBOL - for guys from RUSSIA only.

Quote:

>> Att: COBOL programmers from RUSSIA only.

>Being descrimintory on the net is not appreciated.  If you have a special
>set of need like knowing the Russian language etc then please put them down
>as requirements. Don't specify people from "one country only". It is VERY
>offensive.

>Where I work we employ people all over the world both russian, american,
>etc etc. There is nothing that says someone from any other country can't do
>just as good a job!

Maybe what he really means is 'guys who will work even cheaper than
certain other nationalities??'

Fri, 28 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Russia Russia

2. Networking with you guys, job opportunity...

3. Five Guys Cobol, Inc.

4. 5 Guys Who Do Cobol - Revisited

5. Five Guys Cobol, Inc.

6. Five Guys Cobol Update

7. VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS

8. JOB ADA JOB ADA JOB ADA JOB ADA

9. Russia -a profitable business - a contact - Russia,614104,Perm,Moldavan_4_of.11_EMOTEK_http://perm.boom.ru

10. "VisualAge-Immediate Contract-Mutiple-MD-VA",md.jobs,va.jobs,dc.jobs

11. PL1 JOBS PL/I Jobs PL/1 JOBS