Info/Advice needed on IBM Cobol 2 to MF Unix Cobol conversion
Author Message
 Info/Advice needed on IBM Cobol 2 to MF Unix Cobol conversion

We're looking to port our IBM mainframe legacy applications to a UNIX
platform (in particular, AIX running on a RISC 6000 machine). If anyone
has war stories based on similar experiences, I'd really like to hear
from you (e-mail preferred).

Specifically, I'd really like to find out about compatibility and
performance issues and other problems you might have encountered or
know about.

If you've got interesting stories to tell, you've got an eager audience.

Butch Landingin
+---------------+------------------------------------------------------+

+---------------+------------------------------------------------------+

Mon, 26 May 1997 19:06:47 GMT

1. IBM Mainframe to IBM Unix Cobol conversion?

2. converting from MF cobol to IBM VA Cobol

3. Migrating MF-COBOL to IBM VA for COBOL

4. MF VS/Cobol to Cobol II/370 Conversion?

5. tandem COBOL to IBM Mainframe MVS COBOL Conversion

6. MF COMP-5 (was MF COBOL and IBM data types)

7. MF COMP-5 (was MF COBOL and IBM data types)

8. Old RM-COBOL UNIX programmer seeking info on move to COBOL/400 on AS/400

9. Allentown, PA - Programmers Needed, MF Cobol, Unix, Sybase

10. Need Alternative to MF Cobol for Unix

11. Need some info on COBOL ISAM files conversion

12. US-CA-LA PROGRAMMER NEEDED WANG COBOL or IBM COBOL AND DOS/VSE