In Days of Old, Before Cards Grew Mold....
Author Message
 In Days of Old, Before Cards Grew Mold....

Found this piece of nostalgia on eBay.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 02 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 In Days of Old, Before Cards Grew Mold....
Cool!  (Guess that dates me, huh?)

I'm glad to see this, because I snagged 3-4 *boxes* of blank cards with
different colors and stripes, just before they were going to be thrown
away here at work.

I've always joked about them being my retirement activity -- I was going
to take them around to flea markets and sell them, card by card, for
**big bucks**!!!

Quote:

> Found this piece of nostalgia on eBay.

> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=49158071

They're just my opinions...
Clifton Ivy, Mgmt Info, Purdue University

Sat, 02 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How Google Grows...and Grows...and Grows

2. (OT) Back in the old old days ...

3. MF Dialog Question - Growing old sucks

4. BLT vector creation: creation time grows as number of vectors created grows

5. Punched cards -- preFortran days

6. Help deleting files older than 30 days.

7. Printing like the old days

8. The old days and year 2000

9. list of directories older as 30 days

10. Lost all my old green cards