Good tutorial book needed!
Author Message
 Good tutorial book needed!

  Hello. I'm a systems analyst at a hospital that needs to learn COBOL
in a hurry. I've done quite a bit of programming in other lanuages, now
I need to get used to this weird language!
  Does anyone know of a good book that provides a good self-taught course
kind of  introduction to the language, like a Teach Yourself COBOL in 21 Days
kind of book?
  Or, just any good book that could explain the language to a newbie? Are there
any "classics"?

  Please email me your replies. Thanks!

Jeff Kouba

Wed, 11 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Good ST book and/or tutorials

2. Good Logo Tutorial/Reference Book

3. Search a good german Oberon Tutorial/Book

4. Finding a good Verilog tutorial book.

5. Good x86 free book or tutorial

6. Good x86 free book or tutorial

7. Looking for good tutorial books...please HELP !!!

8. Good WEB tutorial or book recommendation.

9. A good tutorial(book) about Object-Oriented Tcl

10. PB32 Tutorial Books/Documentation needed

11. I Need A Good Tutorial On Asm ;(

12. Need rcommendation for Visual Fortran tutorial/book?