MF Cobol Workbench V 3.2.20
Author Message
 MF Cobol Workbench V 3.2.20

I recently bought some old Micro Focus Cobol Workbench installation disks at
a car boot sale complete with security key.  Well it seemed like a good idea
at the time!  The only trouble is that when I try to install it, the first
thing it asks me for is a nine digit code from the non-existent packaging!
Shame they don't do an evaluation code, or do they ?

Are there any other Cobol based development tools available for somebody
wishing to do some PC development ?  Any info about packages/vendors would
be appreciated.

Can anybody out there help ?

Fri, 13 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. MF Cobol VS MF WorkBench

2. Help Micro Focus Cobol 3.2.20

3. CA-Realia II Workbench vs. COBOL Workbench

4. MF Workbench 3.4.19 vs 3.2.50

5. connecting to SQLServer from MF COBOL workbench

6. MF COBOL Workbench manual?

7. Creating an Executable Module in MF Cobol Workbench 4.0

8. old MF cobol workbench problem

9. MF Cobol/Workbench query

10. MF COBOL Newsgroup?? Especially for NetExpress and Workbench

11. MF Cobol 4.0.32 NO Full Screen Workbench

12. Opinions on MF COBOL Visual Workbench