entry point not defined error when linking in fujitsu cobol v3
Author Message
 entry point not defined error when linking in fujitsu cobol v3

Hello:

When I attempt to link a sample.obj file using the winlnk method in
powercobol from fujitsu I get an "entry point not defined error"  The code
will compile fine but will not link...what am I doing wrong?  Oh, I followed
all the directions for linking supplied by fujitsu but to no avail.

Thank you for your time,

Josh

Tue, 17 Aug 2004 09:21:26 GMT

1. URGENT! Linking error in Fujitsu COBOL V3

2. LINK : fatal error LNK1561: entry point must be defined

3. Help with linking on Fujitsu Cobol V3

4. Static/dynamic linking with Fujitsu COBOL V3.0

5. Getting the address of an ENTRY point using FUJITSU cobol

6. procedure entry point THISISATEST could not be located in the dynamic link library

7. FUJITSU V3 USER DEFINED FUNCTIONS

8. "entry point not found" error

9. Fujitsu v.3: Entry point of subprogram?

10. I need F3BHOPAS for Fujitsu's COBOL V3

11. Fujitsu COBOL v3.1

12. Fujitsu cobol V3