Visual Object COBOL DLL's
Author Message
 Visual Object COBOL DLL's

Does Visual Object COBOL create 32 bit DLL's?  Are they compatible
with VB4 or VB5?

TIA

Gary Barrentine

Crain/Atlanta Inc.
Gary Barrentine

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~scorpion

Sun, 17 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Visual Object COBOL DLL's

Gary,

Visual Object COBOL does create 32 bit DLLs but they dont seem to be
compatible with VB5. With Micro Focus Cobol 3.xx i created a DLL and called
it from VB4. Thist was about 2 years ago. I tried to do it with VB5 but it
doesnt recognise the .DLL.
I had to develop a OLE Server with VOC and call it from VB5 and it works !
If you have VOC you have a sample program to do this.
Hope to be helpfull.

Carlos

Quote:
> Does Visual Object COBOL create 32 bit DLL's?  Are they compatible
> with VB4 or VB5?

> TIA

> Gary Barrentine

> Crain/Atlanta Inc.
> Gary Barrentine

> http://www.atlcom.net/~scorpion

Tue, 19 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Visual Object COBOL DLL's

I have had no problem calling VISOC DLL's from VB5
do it all the time.

Quote:

>Does Visual Object COBOL create 32 bit DLL's?  Are they compatible
>with VB4 or VB5?

>TIA

>Gary Barrentine

>Crain/Atlanta Inc.
>Gary Barrentine

>http://www.atlcom.net/~scorpion

Tue, 19 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Calling Visual Object Cobol DLL′s From VB5

2. Visual Basic 5.0 calling Fujitsu COBOL 4.0 created DLL's

3. Calling DLL created with Aonix Object Ada from Visual Basic

4. Visual Age for Cobol, calling DLLs

5. Visual Basic calling COBOL DLL

6. Cobol DLL to use with Microsoft Visual Basic

7. Visual Basic Calling Micro Focus COBOL DLL

8. Calling a NT COBOL DLL (NetExpress) from Visual C++ 5.0

9. PB DLL's for Visual Basic

10. Create true DLL's with Visual Bas

11. visual basic DLL's

12. Calling Fortran 77 dll's from Visual Basic under Excel