Need help learning Cobol...
Author Message
 Need help learning Cobol...

Anyone know where I can get a compiler and information for learning
Cobol on the Internet?  I want to learn Cobol to better my chances in
the job market.  Thanks...

Job hunting with a Masters...

Mon, 19 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Need help learning Cobol...

Quote:

> Anyone know where I can get a compiler and information for learning
> Cobol on the Internet?

Have a look at http://www.enter.net/~flexus/

Tue, 20 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Need help learning Cobol...

Richard,

If you want to learn on a high performance compiler, try ours; Fujitsu
COBOL.  It is not an underpowered "shareware" compiler, it is the real
thing. Most of the developers who have tried it have been quite
impressed with it's performance.  You can sign up on our web site.

http://www.adtools.com

Thanks,

Quote:

>Anyone know where I can get a compiler and information for learning
>Cobol on the Internet?  I want to learn Cobol to better my chances in
>the job market.  Thanks...
>Job hunting with a Masters...

Fujitsu Software Corporation
http://www.adtools.com
Tel (800) 545-6774
Fax (408) 428-0600

Sun, 25 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help needed for learning COBOL.

2. help, i need to learn cobol

3. VS COBOL to COBOL II - Need Help

4. WWW: Help learning COBOL

5. Help requested re learning cobol on MVS, using ISPF, JCL, TSO, etc

6. Please Help--having trouble learning COBOL

7. i need help to modify my cobol program can someone help soon please

8. Help...college student needs help w/cobol prgm.

9. COBOL HELP NEEDED, PLEASE HELP ME!

10. need help learning ABC template use

11. VO 2 - Just learning - need help!

12. Need help learning functional programming