Where can I find a program to clean up a cobol program so it aligns
Author Message
 Where can I find a program to clean up a cobol program so it aligns

Really need a program to realign a COBOL program

--
Dont let the bad guys get ya!

Tue, 30 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Where can I find a program to clean up a cobol program so it aligns

Quote:
>Really need a program to realign a COBOL program

>--
>Dont let the bad guys get ya!

Rassussen Software, Inc., 503 624 0360, sells a COBOL editing program that has a
complete source beautification feature.  Available on DOS & most Unixes.

Sal Cambareri  --  SSC Consulting, Inc.

e puro si movi

Tue, 30 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Where can I find a program to clean up a cobol program so it aligns
The ancient and honorable OS/VS Compiler for IBM mainframes would do this
by using an obscure feature called LISTER.

Sorry, not ANSI 85, but fully compliant 74.

Runs on MVS and VM environments.

Tue, 30 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Where can I find a program to clean up a cobol program so it aligns
What COBOL are you using - that you want restructured?

If you are working on an IBM mainframe, most of the
"restructuring" products (including IBM's COBOL/SF) include a
reformatting option.  This products, however, are fairly
expensive.

If you happen to have source code that will compile with IBM's
old (about to go out of extended support) OS/VS COBOL compiler,
you might want to look at the LISTER compiler option - which will
do a lot of reformatting for you (for free).

Thu, 02 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Where can I find a program to clean up a cobol program so it aligns

Quote:

>Really need a program to realign a COBOL program

>--
>Dont let the bad guys get ya!

My company makes such a product. It is called
COBCLEAN, and you can read a little about it
at http://www.alaska.net/~norcom/software.html#cobclean

From there you can e-mail the company for more info.
John Andersen
Juneau Alaska
(no silly quote here)

Thu, 02 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Where can I find a program to clean up a cobol program so it aligns

2. Calling a non-COBOL program from a COBOL program on OS/390

3. Find job-name etc in a cobol program?

4. Find tutorial or examples on CICS and COBOL programming

5. Finding a free cobol program on the Net

6. wher can i find a cobol download so i can program in it

7. Help - Need advice on finding entry-level position in COBOL programming

8. UPS that will save/restore my DVF programs

9. Call HLASM program from COBOL MVS program

10. Calling a COBOL program from a PL/1 program

11. rexx program calling cobol program

12. Call CSP program from COBOL program