Where can I find a program to clean up a cobol program so it aligns
Author Message
 Where can I find a program to clean up a cobol program so it aligns

For all of you "FOIA" freaks (That's Freedom of Information Act)
.. You may wish to inquire at the Defense Logistics Agency -
Systems Automation Center - Columbus, Ohio ... Back when I worked
for DLA-DSAC they had a COBOL "Source Librarian and Pre-processor"
(it was called SLAP, and it did give you one if you used
non-standard coding constructs) for OS/COBOL which did a pretty
nice job of pre-formatting the source code, you know, aligning all
statements, matching IF-THEN-ELSE pairs, indenting DATA DIVISION
level numbers, analyzing perform exits, etc....Anyway, this
software would be public domain if you cared to obtain it and
tweak it for your application (although I beleive it may be
written in IBM Assembler) ... Good Luck.

--
Kevin P. Corkery
Independent Consultant

Sat, 11 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Where can I find a program to clean up a cobol program so it aligns

2. Calling a non-COBOL program from a COBOL program on OS/390

3. Find job-name etc in a cobol program?

4. Find tutorial or examples on CICS and COBOL programming

5. Finding a free cobol program on the Net

6. wher can i find a cobol download so i can program in it

7. Help - Need advice on finding entry-level position in COBOL programming

8. UPS that will save/restore my DVF programs

9. Call HLASM program from COBOL MVS program

10. Calling a COBOL program from a PL/1 program

11. rexx program calling cobol program

12. Call CSP program from COBOL program