Mainframe Programming Chat Rooms?
Author Message
 Mainframe Programming Chat Rooms?

Quote:

>Does anyone have a list of some chat rooms devoted to mainframe
>programmers and/or year2000?  I would like to share experiences
>and discussions on these topics as well as teaching systems subjects.
>Unfortunately, most of the Computer programming chat rooms I have
>found are dominated by micro or internet folks.

I don't know anything about it, but below was a post on
comp.software.year-2000

Subject:      Y2k Chat Room

Date:         1998/01/23

Newsgroups:   comp.software.year-2000

Please join us any evening from 8 to 10 pm EST in the Year 2000 Chat
Room. ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~rgearity). I have added a "Survivalist
Chat Room as well as a Year 2000 Forum for posting comments about
various topics.

There also are Usenets that are also Listservs that you subscribe to:
bit.listserv.cics-l
bit.listserv.ibm-main
bit.listserv.idms-l
bit.listserv.jes2-l
bit.listserv.ispf-l
bit.listserv.db2-l

I hope that helps!

Tim Oxler
TEO Computer Technologies Inc.
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~troxler
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 16 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Mainframe Programming Chat Rooms?

2. Chat Room Program

3. IRC Chat Rooms??

4. Forth ICQ Chat Room

5. WANTED...VRML CHAT ROOM

6. is there a 3d chat room for cp?

7. Chat Room

8. HOW DO I MAKE A CHAT ROOM??

9. Chat Room

10. Chat room in VRML

11. Rolling your chat room (post here)

12. Chat room in php - Structure (code your own)