RM/COBOL & Cobol-WOW HOSTING
Author Message
 RM/COBOL & Cobol-WOW HOSTING

Hi Frinds,

Those users of RM/COBOL & COBOL-WOW can host their applications in our
service http://www.*-*-*.com/

We now support applications designed with Cobol-WOW and RM/COBOL
(Thin-client) and Cobol-CGIx and RM/COBOL.

Thank you,

Juan Manuel Urraburu
ProRM
http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/
Soporte RM/COBOL en Espa?ol? http://www.*-*-*.com/
Tech Support on RM/COBOL and Tools (English, Portugues and Espa?ol)
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 17 May 2005 04:29:00 GMT
 RM/COBOL & Cobol-WOW HOSTING
I tried to go to cobolhosting.com - it doesn't respond.

Quote:
> Hi Frinds,

> Those users of RM/COBOL & COBOL-WOW can host their applications in our
> service http://www.cobolhosting.com

> We now support applications designed with Cobol-WOW and RM/COBOL
> (Thin-client) and Cobol-CGIx and RM/COBOL.

> Thank you,

> Juan Manuel Urraburu
> ProRM
> http://www.prorm.com
> http://www.cobolhosting.com
> Soporte RM/COBOL en Espa?ol? http://soporteprorm.com
> Tech Support on RM/COBOL and Tools (English, Portugues and Espa?ol)
> http://www.prorm.com/soporte

Wed, 18 May 2005 13:52:05 GMT
 RM/COBOL & Cobol-WOW HOSTING
It does'nt budge here either.....

Quote:
> I tried to go to cobolhosting.com - it doesn't respond.

Quote:
> > Hi Frinds,

> > Those users of RM/COBOL & COBOL-WOW can host their applications in our
> > service http://www.cobolhosting.com

> > We now support applications designed with Cobol-WOW and RM/COBOL
> > (Thin-client) and Cobol-CGIx and RM/COBOL.

> > Thank you,

> > Juan Manuel Urraburu
> > ProRM
> > http://www.prorm.com
> > http://www.cobolhosting.com
> > Soporte RM/COBOL en Espa?ol? http://soporteprorm.com
> > Tech Support on RM/COBOL and Tools (English, Portugues and Espa?ol)
> > http://www.prorm.com/soporte

Sun, 22 May 2005 03:29:27 GMT
 RM/COBOL & Cobol-WOW HOSTING
Tried to go to www.cobolhosting.com but got following error:

[MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver][mysqld-3.23.53a-Max]Can't open
file: 'logvisitors.MYD'. (errno: 145)

//global.asa, line 123

Quote:
> Hi Frinds,

> Those users of RM/COBOL & COBOL-WOW can host their applications in our
> service http://www.cobolhosting.com

> We now support applications designed with Cobol-WOW and RM/COBOL
> (Thin-client) and Cobol-CGIx and RM/COBOL.

> Thank you,

> Juan Manuel Urraburu
> ProRM
> http://www.prorm.com
> http://www.cobolhosting.com
> Soporte RM/COBOL en Espa?ol? http://soporteprorm.com
> Tech Support on RM/COBOL and Tools (English, Portugues and Espa?ol)
> http://www.prorm.com/soporte

Sun, 22 May 2005 19:57:08 GMT
 RM/COBOL & Cobol-WOW HOSTING
Please forgive me!

http://www.cobolhosting.com is working fine now ! We had problems with
a database in the web site. Please download the thin client and try it
before the end of the year. Once you download the client just type
tclient to connect. For your reference, the server you will connect is
located in Uruguay, South America.

Thank you,

Juan Manuel Urraburu

ProRM
Solutions with Support
Software & Services

http://www.prorm.com
http://www.prorm.com/soporte
http://www.SoporteProRM.com
http://www.CobolHosting.com

Quote:

> Tried to go to www.cobolhosting.com but got following error:

> Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005'

> [MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver][mysqld-3.23.53a-Max]Can't open
> file: 'logvisitors.MYD'. (errno: 145)

> //global.asa, line 123

> > Hi Frinds,

> > Those users of RM/COBOL & COBOL-WOW can host their applications in our
> > service http://www.cobolhosting.com

> > We now support applications designed with Cobol-WOW and RM/COBOL
> > (Thin-client) and Cobol-CGIx and RM/COBOL.

> > Thank you,

> > Juan Manuel Urraburu
> > ProRM
> > http://www.prorm.com
> > http://www.cobolhosting.com
> > Soporte RM/COBOL en Espa?ol? http://soporteprorm.com
> > Tech Support on RM/COBOL and Tools (English, Portugues and Espa?ol)
> > http://www.prorm.com/soporte

Wed, 01 Jun 2005 04:19:50 GMT
 RM/COBOL & Cobol-WOW HOSTING
The web site works now - but the thin client doesn't.  It tells me the
COBOL-WOW license has expired.  :(

Quote:
> Please forgive me!

> http://www.cobolhosting.com is working fine now ! We had problems with
> a database in the web site. Please download the thin client and try it
> before the end of the year. Once you download the client just type
> tclient to connect. For your reference, the server you will connect is
> located in Uruguay, South America.

> Thank you,

> Juan Manuel Urraburu

> ProRM
> Solutions with Support
> Software & Services

> http://www.prorm.com
> http://www.prorm.com/soporte
> http://www.SoporteProRM.com
> http://www.CobolHosting.com

> > Tried to go to www.cobolhosting.com but got following error:

> > Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005'

> > [MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver][mysqld-3.23.53a-Max]Can't open
> > file: 'logvisitors.MYD'. (errno: 145)

> > //global.asa, line 123

> > > Hi Frinds,

> > > Those users of RM/COBOL & COBOL-WOW can host their applications in our
> > > service http://www.cobolhosting.com

> > > We now support applications designed with Cobol-WOW and RM/COBOL
> > > (Thin-client) and Cobol-CGIx and RM/COBOL.

> > > Thank you,

> > > Juan Manuel Urraburu
> > > ProRM
> > > http://www.prorm.com
> > > http://www.cobolhosting.com
> > > Soporte RM/COBOL en Espa?ol? http://soporteprorm.com
> > > Tech Support on RM/COBOL and Tools (English, Portugues and Espa?ol)
> > > http://www.prorm.com/soporte

Thu, 02 Jun 2005 01:59:38 GMT

1. Cobol-WOW and RM/COBOL

2. Problem with RM/COBOL, RM+DB & telnet

3. R/M COBOL 85 to COBOL-WOW Conversion

4. How compatible are RM Cobol and MF Cobol.

5. Old RM-COBOL UNIX programmer seeking info on move to COBOL/400 on AS/400

6. compatibility beetwen microfocus cobol 2.0 and RM cobol with "linux 3.0

7. Cobol-CGI and RM Cobol

8. QUESTIONS/POSTS about AcuCOBOL, RM/COBOL, Mbp, or whichever COBOL

9. First Semester problrm: simple cobol rm cobol / 85 problem with subprograms

10. MS-COBOL and RM-COBOL to Windows

11. Question about RM/COBOL and PL/COBOL compatibility.

12. Cobol Compiler: RM-Cobol for UNIX needed.