IMS to Web Interface?
Author Message
 IMS to Web Interface?

Does anyone have any recommendations, or thoughts, on products that convert
IMS DC screens into Web interfaces?

Rob
Frugal?  Check out this week's freebies:
http://www.*-*-*.com/ %3D
------------
Robert L. Stinnett                          Email:  rls at ktis dot net
COBOL Programmer by Choice!

Thu, 29 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 IMS to Web Interface?
There are a couple of products out there for that.  One that definately
works well is '{*filter*}prise' from Wall Data.

Quote:

--
Steve Burns
PO Box 3707  Mail Stop 35-62

Fri, 30 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for Web sites tutorials for IMS

2. Skills Needed: UNIX-C, COBOL/BAL, IMS DBA, IMS, DB2 DBA, Oracle DBA, Smalltalk

3. Techie Tip of the Month - Adding a Simple Web Server Interface

4. Web Connection Servlet Interface

5. Labview interface for HTML web server

6. Keyboard interface, web browser

7. Forth Interface for Zope Web Application Server

8. Web-based Interface for Experimenting with System I

9. Interfacing Poplog to the Web

10. euc-jp coding of ruby talk web interface

11. Web-based Interface for Experimenting with System I

12. Access you design files and tools via a web interface with Softknot software