ACU Cobol function keys 
Author Message
 ACU Cobol function keys

    We are currently converting our hospital system from Micofocus Dos based
Cobol to ACU Windows. Is there any easy way to detect F11 F12 and other keys
such as Ctrl/Page Up

Thanks
OC



Sat, 13 Mar 2004 09:20:31 GMT  
 ACU Cobol function keys
How are you constructing the GUI?  Native ACU support or a third party tool like
Sp2 or Screenio?


Quote:

>    We are currently converting our hospital system from Micofocus Dos based
>Cobol to ACU Windows. Is there any easy way to detect F11 F12 and other keys
>such as Ctrl/Page Up

>Thanks
>OC



Sat, 13 Mar 2004 22:20:15 GMT  
 ACU Cobol function keys
Thane Bubble????

On Tue, 25 Sep 2001 14:20:15 GMT, Thane Bubbell

Quote:

>How are you constructing the GUI?  Native ACU support or a third party tool like
>Sp2 or Screenio?


>>    We are currently converting our hospital system from Micofocus Dos based
>>Cobol to ACU Windows. Is there any easy way to detect F11 F12 and other keys
>>such as Ctrl/Page Up

>>Thanks
>>OC

     With kind Regards            |\      _,,,---,,_        
                            ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,    
     Volker Bandke               |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'  
      (BSP GmbH)                '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)        

      A dog on the run can safely be kicked.

        (Another Wisdom from my fortune cookie jar)        
______________________________________________________________________________
Posted Via Binaries.net = SPEED+RETENTION+COMPLETION = http://www.binaries.net



Sat, 13 Mar 2004 23:30:43 GMT  
 ACU Cobol function keys

Quote:

> Thane Bubble????

Perhaps he's just bubbling over now that the Lone Star State has its own man in the
White House.. I bet Sam's books are nervous at all the reprints they will have to
make. <G>

Jimmy



Sun, 14 Mar 2004 00:47:22 GMT  
 ACU Cobol function keys
Texans have big fat fingers too.  Newsranger makes me enter my name in the FROM:
every time.  So....


Quote:


>> Thane Bubble????

>Perhaps he's just bubbling over now that the Lone Star State has its own man in the
>White House.. I bet Sam's books are nervous at all the reprints they will have to
>make. <G>

>Jimmy



Sun, 14 Mar 2004 01:06:53 GMT  
 ACU Cobol function keys
See my other reply.


Quote:

>Thane Bubble????

>On Tue, 25 Sep 2001 14:20:15 GMT, Thane Bubbell

>>How are you constructing the GUI?  Native ACU support or a third party tool like
>>Sp2 or Screenio?


>>>    We are currently converting our hospital system from Micofocus Dos based
>>>Cobol to ACU Windows. Is there any easy way to detect F11 F12 and other keys
>>>such as Ctrl/Page Up

>>>Thanks
>>>OC

>     With kind Regards            |\      _,,,---,,_        
>                            ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,    
>     Volker Bandke               |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'  
>      (BSP GmbH)                '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)        

>      A dog on the run can safely be kicked.

>        (Another Wisdom from my fortune cookie jar)        
>______________________________________________________________________________
>Posted Via Binaries.net = SPEED+RETENTION+COMPLETION = http://www.binaries.net



Sun, 14 Mar 2004 01:08:23 GMT  
 ACU Cobol function keys

Quote:

> We are currently converting our hospital system from Micofocus Dos based
> Cobol to ACU Windows. Is there any easy way to detect F11 F12 and other keys
> such as Ctrl/Page Up

> Thanks
> OC

Look up Appendix M (M.2.2) in the Appendices Manual (book 4).  Also
check out the KEYSTROKE config variable.

You will be adding entries to the config file like so :

keystroke exception=11 U1  

(this will return an exception value of 11 for function key f11)

Good luck.

Matt Robinson
Mentis Technologies



Sun, 14 Mar 2004 11:53:10 GMT  
 
 [ 7 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Function Key F11,F12 on ACU COBOL

2. Acu-Cobol and Acu-4GL

3. ACU Cobol <-> MF Cobol

4. Acu Cobol

5. (ACU)Cobol Data File dump

6. ACU COBOL calling VB DLL's

7. ACU-COBOL and report writing

8. Query about runcbl (Acu-COBOL runtime)

9. acu-cobol

10. Where to get ACU COBOL decompile ?

11. Power Cobol Function Key

12. MF COBOL animator function keys in an XTERM

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software