Micro Focus Workbench 3.4 and Win2000
Author Message
 Micro Focus Workbench 3.4 and Win2000

Does anybody got the WB 3.4 on a Windows 2000 system running?
I have problems with the security key. I have the actual driver from
Rainbow but it doesn't work, "Security key not installed".
When I map a network printer on LPT1 (that's where the dongle is), the
Workbench starts, but doesn't work correctly (e.g. printing "?" and
problems with environment variables).
Before I run it on NT 4.0 with the old Rainbow Driver 2.0.
Does anybody have some hints?

Frank

Tue, 13 Jan 2004 16:51:18 GMT

1. User-defined functions in micro-focus cobol 3.4?

2. CA Realia vs Micro Focus Workbench

3. NEED MICRO FOCUS COBOL WORKBENCH V3.2.20

4. FS Micro Focus CICS Option for COBOL Workbench

5. I search a cheap Micro Focus Workbench 4.x

6. FS Micro Focus Cobol WorkBench

7. FS: Micro Focus COBOL Workbench v3.2.2

8. Micro Focus Workbench

9. Micro Focus Workbench

10. Micro focus cobol under win2000 pro

11. Micro Focus 2.4.38 EXTFH and Micro Focus 3.1.35 compiler

12. Found bug in Workbench for Win2000