GETMAIN/FREEMAIN routines in MVS Cobol/370
Author Message
 GETMAIN/FREEMAIN routines in MVS Cobol/370

Is there anyway we could allocate/free memory in  DB2 MVS Cobol/370 program.

Please advise us with some samples and forward all those replies to

Thanks
Sankar Ravi

Sat, 04 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 GETMAIN/FREEMAIN routines in MVS Cobol/370

Quote:

>Is there anyway we could allocate/free memory in  DB2 MVS Cobol/370 program.

>Please advise us with some samples and forward all those replies to

I don't have it handy as I'm at home, but find the Programming
Reference guide for Language Enviroment/MVS as LE/MVS offers the
ability through its callable services to allocate and free memory.

Harry Carter

Home Page: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~hcarter

"Make no little plans; they have no magic to stir men's {*filter*}."
Daniel Burnham

Sun, 05 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. MVS: GETMAIN / FREEMAIN

2. Cobol for MVS or Cobol/370?

3. C for MVS called from Cobol/370

4. COBOL LE/370 Date Routines

5. COBOL/370 vs. COBOL II TRUNC option

6. COBOL/370 vs. COBOL Release 4

7. VS COBOL II vs. COBOL/370

8. experience with CODE/370 using Cobol2 under MVS

9. COBOL/370 to COBOL/390

10. COBOL II with COBOL 370

11. VS COBOL and COBOL/370 differences?

12. Ada IBM/370/MVS MIS Applications