Problems with MF -Cobol v2.0
Author Message
 Problems with MF -Cobol v2.0

I know it's an old version but it's one I got for nothing, and I only need a
dos version.

One of the problems I'm having is that after successful compile and build I
get and error:
Load failure (170) on file C:V-ISAM
can anybody please help.

The second problem is when I go to load a file and wish to browse thru the
directories I get :
Your program caused a divide overflow error. If the problem persists,
contact your program vendor.
This could be just environment setting but I'm not sure, I am running this
on a '95 machine..............in dos, not a window.......

Please assist if you can.....

Lee Bailey

Fri, 22 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Problems with MF -Cobol v2.0

Quote:

>I know it's an old version but it's one I got for nothing, and I only need a
>dos version.

Hmmmm... maybe my experience with v1.7 might help.

Quote:

>One of the problems I'm having is that after successful compile and build I
>get and error:
>Load failure (170) on file C:V-ISAM
>can anybody please help.

In your BUILD did you include IXSIO.GNT?  Is the file being addressed in
the same directory as the .exe?

DD

Sat, 23 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. MF Cobol V2.0 files

2. MF COBOL Panels V2

3. MF COBOL and DB2/2 v2.1

4. MF COMP-5 (was MF COBOL and IBM data types)

5. MF COMP-5 (was MF COBOL and IBM data types)

6. MF Cobol VS MF WorkBench

7. problem with mf cobol calling win32 api

8. Problem with MF Cobol 3.1 & Windows 95

9. MF Cobol shared library problem

10. REXX calling MF Cobol DLLs problem

11. Problem Running MF Cobol Sample Program

12. MF Cobol dynamic file names problem