US/TN - Nashville - ADI - Analyst - COBOL - mainframe - JCL
Author Message
 US/TN - Nashville - ADI - Analyst - COBOL - mainframe - JCL

Alpha Data, is an Atlanta based full service Microsoft Solutions
Provider with global business partners.

Presently we are looking for qualified individuals for the following
disciplines:

Position: Analyst
Location: Nashville, Tenn.
Duration: Permanent

Skills Required
COBOL mainframe, IBM, JCL, MBS DB2 exp. or relational type DB.

(AN1)

For additional job listings go to http://www.*-*-*.com/

Alpha Data provides exceptional compensation, benefits, and continuing
education focused on the technology you need to be successful and stay
on top.
To join our team of professionals, send your resume to:

Fax: (770) 729-7315
Phone: (800) 477-4540
Attn: Recruiting Dept.
Address: Alpha Data, Inc.
3200 Pointe Pkwy Suite 200
Norcross, GA 30092
web: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 06 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. US/TN - Nashville - ADI - COBOL - CICS - JCL

2. US-TN Nashville COBOL,CICS,DB2 Needed Now!!!

3. US-TN-Memphis Senior Level COBOL Analyst Position Opening

4. US-NJ MAINFRAME/COBOL/CICS/VSAM/DB2/JCL

5. US-Fl, Mainframe developers ( COBOL II, JCL, CICS and DLI)

6. *** US-SC-Business Analyst/COBOL/CICS/JCL/VSAM, Contract, Greenville, SC ***

7. JOB-US-VA-Richmond- COBOL Mainframe Programmer/ Analyst

8. JOB-US-VA-Richmond- COBOL Mainframe Programmer/ Analyst

9. JOB-US-VA-Richmond- COBOL Mainframe Programmer/ Analyst

10. JOB-US-VA-Richmond- COBOL Mainframe Programmer/ Analyst

11. JOB-US-VA-Richmond- COBOL Mainframe Programmer/ Analyst