Micro Focus COBOL under HP-UX
Author Message
 Micro Focus COBOL under HP-UX

We are thinking about purchasing Micro Focus's COBOL compiler for use
on an HP T500 workstation running HP-UX 9.0 or 10.0.

From what I understand, version 3.1 is the latest, but it is a
hybrid development between Micro Focus and HP, and the OSX component
is replaced with HP's own runtime system (to "unleash" the power
of the PA-RISC architecture).

I would appreciate comments from anyone using this product, especially
if they pertain to the Animator or to loading/canceling submodules
(which we heard is impossible in the HP/MF release, but will be
supported in the "pure" MF release 3.2??)

Thanks.
Dan Leifker

Sun, 22 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. HP Micro Focus COBOL/UX

2. A problem with Micro-focus Cobol (HP 9000/840)

3. Using of pointers in HP Micro-Focus COBOL

4. micro focus cobol cgi program with apache on HPUX

5. Micro*Focus COBOL on HP 10.10

6. Converting Macros from HP-Cobol II under MPE/iX to MF Cobol under HP-UX 11i

7. Micro Focus 2.4.38 EXTFH and Micro Focus 3.1.35 compiler

8. Are Threads or Pthreads supported in HP-UX and Python on HP-UX :)

9. Visual Age cobol calling Micro Focus cobol

10. IBM COBOL to HP-UX COBOL

11. Micro Focus/HP printing problem

12. C Versus Micro Focus COBOL Efficiency