Help with MF-Dialog OLE2 facility
Author Message
 Help with MF-Dialog OLE2 facility

I have tried to study how OLE2 works but without good results. I do not
know to comunicate with EXCEL, by sending values to it, so EXCEL could make
e.g. a graph or just to place values into cells.

I there some one who could give me some samples?

Thanks in advance

Wed, 02 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Help with MF-Dialog OLE2 facility

Here is some examples on how to call Word or Excel from Cobol and Dialog
System.
Hope this is of some help..

Tommy Nilsen

Quote:
> I have tried to study how OLE2 works but without good results. I do not
> know to comunicate with EXCEL, by sending values to it, so EXCEL could
make
> e.g. a graph or just to place values into cells.

> I there some one who could give me some samples?

> Thanks in advance

begin 600 Examp.zip
<uuencoded_portion_removed>

`
end

Wed, 02 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Help with MF-Dialog OLE2 facility

Do you have any examples on Array loading?  That is reading a seq file
w/arrays?

Sat, 12 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. *** NEED HELP WITH MF 3.1.35 - REBUILD FACILITY ***

2. Help about the use of 3-D on MF Dialog 2.5.64

3. HELP: MF Dialog System useless with new cobol v3.2

4. anyone have a facility for printer dialog ??

5. Help VB 3.0 standard ole2 Help

6. Help [VS] OLE2 Automation Controller

7. Help with how to use OLE2/DSDDE

8. MF Dialog Question - Growing old sucks

9. MF-dialog where to find LINK32

10. MF Dialog

11. MF Dialog

12. MF GUI Dialog Distributions