need WIN95 Cobol Compiler!!!
Author Message
 need WIN95 Cobol Compiler!!!

I need Windows 95 Cobol Compiler! email me if u have it! thanks!

Mon, 24 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 need WIN95 Cobol Compiler!!!

Quote:
>I need Windows 95 Cobol Compiler! email me if u have it! thanks!

We sell the MicroFocus Personal COBOL Compiler.  The Windows version runs on
Windows 95.

Helen Budlong
King Computer Services, Inc.
818-951-5240

Mon, 24 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 need WIN95 Cobol Compiler!!!

Fujitsu COBOL Starter Set is FREE.  For more information see:
www.adtools.com

Fujitsu Software Corporation
Developer Tools Group
Phone:  (408) 428-0500
FAX:     (408) 428-0600

Web:    www.adtools.com

Quote:

>I need Windows 95 Cobol Compiler! email me if u have it! thanks!

Tue, 25 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 need WIN95 Cobol Compiler!!!

Quote:
> Fujitsu COBOL Starter Set is FREE.  For more information see:
> www.adtools.com

I read that in Dez/97 and submit the form to get the cd and nothing, i am
still
waiting....
I am programmer (in rmcobol) and i want to experience that version
What is the problem (Portugal is too far away?)
Joao Araujo

Portugal
Quote:

> Fujitsu Software Corporation
> Developer Tools Group
> Phone:  (408) 428-0500
> FAX:     (408) 428-0600

> Web:    www.adtools.com

> >I need Windows 95 Cobol Compiler! email me if u have it! thanks!

Wed, 26 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 need WIN95 Cobol Compiler!!!

http: //www.nigsum.es

Sat, 29 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 need WIN95 Cobol Compiler!!!

Quote:
>http: //www.nigsum.es

Pedro:

Tried your URL and it doesn't work at all.

Bob Wolfe, flexus, rtwolfe at spammers-are-meat-heads flexus dot com
To reply, look at my e-mail address, get rid of the spammer insult and fix the address.
Check out The Flexus COBOL Page at http://www.flexus.com

Sat, 29 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 need WIN95 Cobol Compiler!!!

Quote:

>>http: //www.nigsum.es

>Pedro:

>Tried your URL and it doesn't work at all.

Greetings, it's me again responding to my own posting.  (Hey, Doc,
this is kind of like talking to yourself electronically)  Pretty
scary, isn't it!

Anyway, Pedro was nice enough to send me an e-mail with the correct
URL and I just thought it would be of general interest to the
newsgroup if everyone took a look.

The correct URL is (drum roll, please):

http: //www.nigsun.es

I vistied the site and it looks like our muchachos in Spain have yet
another COBOL compiler to offer.  I know that they announced this a
while back, but I wasn't sure if was completed at that time.  Looks
like it is available now....The price list isn't updated yet, on the
web page.

Bob Wolfe, flexus, rtwolfe at spammers-are-meat-heads flexus dot com
To reply, look at my e-mail address, get rid of the spammer insult and fix the address.
Check out The Flexus COBOL Page at http://www.flexus.com

Sun, 30 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cobol Compiler: RM-Cobol for UNIX needed.

2. Needed: Antique cobol compiler copy needed

3. Need a Compiler for WIN3.x or WIN95

4. Mikro Focus Cobol Compiler 3.0/ Personal Cobol Compiler 2.0

5. I need a COBOL compiler and linker!

6. Need Help VA COBOL Compiler

7. Amga Cobol compiler needed

8. I need free cobol compiler