I need help
Author Message
 I need help

What kind of advice? You've got to be more specific.

--
The Programmer Has Spoken -- SO THERE!

Quote:

> Is there anyone out there who could give me some advice on a health care
>project. Much appreciated if anyone can contact me (it involves entry level
>cobol)

Wed, 27 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need help launching external non rexx command using VXREXX (VIO support needed) in OS/2

2. Java in VRML code...need help...or need a piano/keyborad.wrl

3. Need help to grok c extension that needs to use callbacks with data

4. HELP - I need help

5. HELP!! Need help with browse window

6. Help Files, Need Help

7. help i need help

8. HELP! NON-PROGRAMMER NEEDS HELP

9. HELP: Need help with Ms-Dos batch lang..

10. I need help........programming help!

11. Need Help How Can Help me

12. Need Help How can Help ?