(no subject)
Author Message
 (no subject)

[ ESM 7K ]

$$$$$$$$$$QUICK CASH......LEGAL$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$CASH$$$$$$$$$$$$$

INTERNET DOLLARS FOR YOU

$$$$$$$$$$$CASH$$$$$$$$$$$$$

(((((((PRINT THIS ARTICLE)))))))

        HELLO!  Would you like to make thousands of dollars, quickly,
legally, and
with no catch?  Then keep reading...
        Please take five minutes to read this article;  it will change
your life,
just like it did mine.  It's true!!  You can make up to or over
$50,000 in
just 4 to 6 weeks.  I swear I'm not lying to you, and this is not a
scam!
If you're interested, read further;  if not, then don't participate.
However, please download and print this article and give it to someone
else
who may wish to take advantage.

        Here we go.  A little while back, I was browsing through these
newsgroups,
just like you are doing now, and came across an article similar to
this,
that said you could make thousands of dollars in a few weeks with only
an
initial investment of $5!  So I thought, "Yeah Right, no way, it must
be a
scam."  But I kept seeing the article in many newsgroups, so I was
curious.
 Anyway, it said to send $1 to each of the 5 names and addresses
listed in
the article.  You then place your own name and address in the article
at
the bottom of the list at the fifth position, and then post the
article in
at least 200 newsgroups (there are thousands).  No catch, that was
it!!

        So, after thinking it over and talking to a few people first,
I tried it.
I figured what have I got to lose except for 5 stamps and $5.  Right??

Well, guess what...within 7 days, I started getting some response in
the
mail!  I was shocked!!  I still figured it would not amount to
anything,
and didn't give it another thought.  But then the money kept coming
in,
tripling in size and multiplying by 10 and 20 times the amount that I
got
the first week!  In my first week, I made 25 dollars.  But by the end
of
the second week, I had a total of over $1,000 dollars!!  In the third
week,
I had over $10,000, and it was still growing.  this is now my fourth
week,
and it's incredible, I've made close to 44,000 dollars and the
envelopes
are still coming.......

        Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, WHY IT
WORKS.....also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you
can
get the information off of it, and begin earning money today.

THE PROCESS IS VERY SIMPLE, AND IT CONSISTS OF JUST 3 EZ STEPS:

$$$$$STEP 1.  Get 5 seperate pieces of paper and write the following
words
on each sheet of paper..."PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST."
Include
your name and address since you will be added to a miling list.  Get
five
$1 bills and place one inside each piece of paper that you just wrote
on,
and then fold each piece of paper so the bill will not be seen in an
envelope.  Put one paper inside the envelope and seal it.  Do the same
for
all five.  you should now have 5 sealed envelopes, EACH having a piece
of
paper AND a $1 bill stuffed inside of the paper.  Make sure your
address
and those words that were stated above are stated on the paper.  make
sure
the position number agrees with the person's position you are mailing
to.
this way they can judge the progress of the article.  What you are
doing is
creating a mailing list service by doing this, which is PERFECTLY
LEGAL.
Now then, mail the 5 envelopes with the paper and the $1 in each to
the
following 5 addresses:

$$$$$   #1              MICHAEL DAVILA
                        7655 VOLCLAY DR
                        SAN DIEGO, CA 92119

$$$$$   #2              BEN HABETZ
                        1605 OUBRE LANE
                        ST MARTINVILLE, LA 70582

$$$$$   #3              RYAN DUGAS
                        306 N. MCGUIRE AVE.
                        MONROE, LA 71203

$$$$$   #4              JOSE PEREZ
                        128-68TH STREET
                        GUTTENBERG, NJ 07093

$$$$$ #5                CARL D. BEAUMONT
                        2012 GARFIELD AVE SOUTH. #2
                        MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55405

$$$$$STEP 2.  Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above,
and
move the other 4 names up (5 becomes 4, 4 becomes 3, etc.......) and
put
YOUR NAME as  number 5 on the list.  You can slightly alter this
article if
you need to, edit only what you need to edit.

$$$$$STEP 3.  Post your amended article (with your name in #5) to at
least
200 newsgroups.  The more the better, the more cash you will receive.
Also
the more people that will participate.  All you need to get a good
foundation of returns is 200.  HOW TO DO THIS:  If you have Netscape
3.0,
do exactly the following:

        1)Click on any newsgroup like normal, then click on "To:
News", which is
on the far left when you're in the newsgroup page.  This will bring up
box to type a message in.

        2)Leave the newsgroup box like is, change the subject box to
something
falshy, like "$NEED CASH$".  Enter a title that will promote an
interest in
the article.  You want people to click on your article, so enter a
name
that will grab them.

        3)TAB once and you should be ready to type.  Now, retype (only
once) THIS
WHOLE ARTICLE, WORD FOR WORD, except to insert your name at #5
position,
and to remove #1 off the list, plus any other small changes you think
you
need to make.  Keep almost all of it the same.

        4)When you are done typing the whole article(you must type it
once
because the HTML language will not let you download it and repost it)
click
on FILE in THIS BOX, RIGHT ABOVE SEND, NOT WHERE IT SAYS NETSCAPE NEWS
ON
THE FIRST BOX.  Click on SAVE AS when you are under file.  Save your
article as a text file to your C: or A: drive.  DO NOT SEND OR POST
YOUR
ARTICLE until you do this.  Once saved, move on to number 5 below.

        5)If you still have all of your text, send or post to this
newsgroup now
bu just clicking on send, which is right below FILE, and right above

        6)Here's where you're going to post to all 200 or more.  Ok,
click on any
newsgroup, then click on the "TO: News", again in the top left corner.

Leave the NEWSGROUP BOX alone again, put a flashy subject title in the
subject box, hit tab once so you're in the body of the message, and
then
click on attachments, which is below the subject box.  You will get
another
box to come up.  Click on ATTACH FILE, then find your file that you
saved;
click once on the file, and then click open; Now click OK; if you did
this
right, you should see your file name in the attachment box, and it
will be
shaded green.

        7)Then just post your message(click SEND).

        8)That is it. Eash enough!!  Each time you do this, all you
have to do is
type in a different newsgroup, so that way, it posts to 200 different
newsgroups, you see?  Now you just have 199 to go!  (Don't worry each
one
takes about 30 seconds and you have all night or day)  Remember 200 is
minimum!!!!  The more you post the better it is for you.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AND THAT IS IT, EASY AS CAN BE$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

        You are now in the mail order business and will start
receiving your
envelopes with $1 each from people all over the world in about 3 days.

REMEMBER THE MORE GROUPS YOU POST TO, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
RECEIVE!!!
If you wish to start anonymous, go head and do so.  Just use a name
such as
"manager" or "investor".  Just make sure the addresses are correct.

        People frequently ask, "what if the plan is played out and
people don't
send the envelopes?"  Well if a person is this dishonest to himself,
then
let him live with it.  As long as the honest people as ourselves
participate by the rules, all will go fine, I PROMISE.

$$$$$$$$$Thanks for listening and be prepared to make QUICK
CASH$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$QUICK CASH......LEGAL$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Sun, 06 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. posting subject conventsions

2. no subject given

3. Subject: Re: J2 surprise