COBOL Programmers Y2K mainframe for Los Angeles
Author Message
 COBOL Programmers Y2K mainframe for Los Angeles

On Mon, 26 Jan 1998 18:22:05 -0700, "Ginseng Jones"

Quote:

>>>You are joking, right?
>>No, I work for a Year 2000 problem company, and the rates for
>>programmers that can do the date conversion are pretty high. And as
>>companies start scrambling to meet the deadline, expect rates to
>>increase even more.
>Sorry, but those rates are extremely low, expecially for the Los Angeles
>market.

not to mention the fact you would have to relocate...

Sun, 16 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Y2K Cobol Mainframe LA Los Angeles

2. Paid WEB Site study for COBOL Programmers in Los Angeles/Sunnyvale

3. ***COBOL Programmer Needed in Los Angeles***

4. Programmers (Los Angeles & Vicinty)

5. CW Programmers Wanted in Los Angeles Area

6. Need S87 Programmer in Los Angeles

7. Los Angeles Programmers

8. Los Angeles, CA: SR.Visual Basic Programmer!

9. 25 positions for programmer analysts in Los Angeles

10. COBOL (VSAM) Los Angeles - needed

11. What's new *and* interesting for IBM mainframe COBOL programmers - in the next COBOL Standard