Tutorial for Fujitsu COBOL Compiler
Author Message
 Tutorial for Fujitsu COBOL Compiler

Just received Fujitsu's COBOL compiler.  Can any of you recommend a good
tutorial for it possibly using the VB capabilities.

Thanks,
Dennis D. Carter

Thu, 04 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Fujitsu COBOL -- 45,000 Developers Receive Fujitsu COBOL at Microsoft Developer Days

2. COBOL Fujitsu Compiler

3. Casegen COBOL/Fujitsu Compiler

4. Fujitsu Software Corp special offering on Fujitsu COBOL 4.2 (V4L20)

5. Fujitsu Software Corp special offering on Fujitsu COBOL 4.2

6. URGENT: need cobol compiler + tutorial FAST!!

7. Search in Fujitsu Cobol Power Cobol

8. Fujitsu COBOL - A Restatement of Our Long-term Commitment to COBOL

9. Fujitsu COBOL - A Restatement of Our Long-term Commitment to COBOL

10. Visoc, Fujitsu Cobol, Visual Age Cobol -Latino America - Espa?a

11. Microsoft Cobol Workbench 3.2.50 & Fujitsu Cobol 4

12. MF COBOL or Fujitsu COBOL for learning?