Effect of home office on fashion
Author Message
 Effect of home office on fashion

Quote:

> In which newsgroup, in your opinion, we can expect for response
> to the following survey?

> A friend, who learns fashion, wishes to post a few
> questions to those computer professionals who work at home
> rather than in an office building. She would like to find out
> the effect of their working environment on what they chose to
> wear and ultimately -- the effect on fashion.

Qualified as above, any of the general comp.* groups; however, computer
professionals (even those of us enjoying a 15-foot commute) do not
generally have any fashion sense.

For instance, most of *my* wardrobe consists of T-Shirts given to me by
vendors at Trade Shows.

Hope this Helps,
--jas
<<-- Cross-Platform Multimedia consulting and Authoring.
-->>
<<-- Not even close to being affiliated with any corporate entities.
-->>
<<-- http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;
-->>

Thu, 19 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Effect of home office on fashion

Quote:

> > In which newsgroup, in your opinion, we can expect for response
> > to the following survey?

> > A friend, who learns fashion, wishes to post a few
> > questions to those computer professionals who work at home
> > rather than in an office building. She would like to find out
> > the effect of their working environment on what they chose to
> > wear and ultimately -- the effect on fashion.

You mean other self-employed with home offices bother to dress?

;)

--
- Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World

Fri, 20 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Siag Office 3.1.6 - Free office package for Unix

2. Home, Sweet VO Home !

3. Old-fashioned Smalltalk GUI

4. "Old fashioned" menu-behavior

5. Handle text files in a C/S fashion

6. packing signed long in a portable fashion

7. Python fashion

8. Python and Tcl on Win3.1, after a fashion

9. Gnu Emacs Lisp in an Object Oriented Fashion

10. old fashioned COM

11. Obtain a diploma from your home or office !!! lbs