VB VSAM files in CICS 4.1
Author Message
 VB VSAM files in CICS 4.1

after migratin to cics 4.1 + cobol 390, we got problem with EXEC CICS WRITE.
it takes about 10-15 seconds to execute command with producing dump with AEZD
abend. we working with VB VSAM file 575 bytes and 96 bytes fixed part.
we did not have this problem when we used previos versions of cics and cobol
any ideas???

Mon, 11 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB VSAM files in CICS 4.1

Quote:
>after migratin to cics 4.1 + cobol 390, we got problem with EXEC CICS WRITE.
>it takes about 10-15 seconds to execute command with producing dump with AEZD
>abend. we working with VB VSAM file 575 bytes and 96 bytes fixed part.
>we did not have this problem when we used previos versions of cics and cobol
>any ideas???

Abendcode AEZD:  Attempt to run EXEKCEY(USER) program in a transaction with
TASKDATAKEY(CICS) specified.

Solution:  Change Transaction definition to TASKDATAKEY(USER)

with kind regards

Volker Bandke
(BSP GmbH)

Mon, 11 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Record Count On VSAM File Under CICS

2. cics rewriting vsam files

3. CICS VSAM file editors

4. CICS coding..read a VSAM file

5. Anyone w/ CICS 4.1 Upgrade Problems?

6. CICS 4.1 HELP PLEASE

7. COBOL II in CICS 4.1 and Working Storage

8. TX - Dallas - Immediate need for Cobol CICS VSAM programmers

9. US-MA/ Programmer Needs: Cobol/CICS/VSAM/Telon/Esaytrieve +

10. US-NJ - COBOL/CICS/(DB2 or VSAM) Programmer Analyst - major bank

11. US-NY-NYC - COBOL/CICS/VSAM programmer/analyst - Major bank