Windows 98
Author Message
 Windows 98

Can anyone get Netexpress to run in windows 98.  I can't and it's very
frustrating.

Sat, 17 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Windows 98
After being deep in thought on Tue, 29 Sep 1998 11:08:27 -0500,, I

Quote:
>Can anyone get Netexpress to run in windows 98.  I can't and it's very
>frustrating.

Haven't attempted Netexpress with Windows 98, however the Fujitsu
Cobol 3.0 runs great in Windows 98. Haven't had any problems with it
yet. There's only one small issue with it and that's the conversion
issue but you can download all of the manuals from the web page for
free. If you want the web page I can post it or I'm sure someone else
here would do that as well.

Sue

Sun, 18 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Windows 98

Quote:

>After being deep in thought on Tue, 29 Sep 1998 11:08:27 -0500,, I

>>Can anyone get Netexpress to run in windows 98.  I can't and it's very
>>frustrating.

>Haven't attempted Netexpress with Windows 98, however the Fujitsu
>Cobol 3.0 runs great in Windows 98. Haven't had any problems with it
>yet. There's only one small issue with it and that's the conversion
>issue but you can download all of the manuals from the web page for
>free. If you want the web page I can post it or I'm sure someone else
>here would do that as well.

>Sue

No problem.  I had NetExpress V2.0 running on my AST notebook with
Win95.  Upgraded to Win98 with no adverse reaction.

What kind of errors are you getting (if any) or what happens when you
try to run it?

--
I'm The person my parents warned me about!

Mon, 19 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Windows 98

Quote:

>Can anyone get Netexpress to run in windows 98.  I can't and it's very
>frustrating.

Kev,

It runs for me as well.  The AUTORUN option on the product CD does
not work as it does not recognise Win98.  To install simply run SETUP.EXE
manually.

NetExpress 3.0 (due towards the end of this year) will be the first version
that has been tested on Windows 98.

Hope this helps.

Paddy Coleman
Team Leader, Distributed Computing Support (WinTel)
Micro Focus International.

Mon, 19 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Moving from Windows 98 to Windows 2000

2. Clarion 5 app, windows 98 and windows XP

3. Windows 98 DDK & Windows in assembly

4. A custom built DLL crashes labview 5.1 in windows 2000 but worked fine in windows 98

5. Help of Fortran 77 in Windows 98 and Windows 2000 or XP.

6. 814078: Security Update (Microsoft Jscript version 5.1, Windows 98 and Windows N

7. was Re: 4.01Graphics Problem with Windows 98 but not NT or 2000

8. 4.01 - Graphics Problem with Windows 98 but not NT or 2000

9. Windows 98 and Dolphin

10. Network File System Client for Windows 98

11. APL System for Windows 98 or DOS

12. APL System for Windows 98 or DOS