Thane
Author Message
 Thane

I have ordered your book thane (if that really is you!)
could you e-mail me the answer of this question?

how do you merge a 2 files in to a new one?
i'm stuck at college u see
cheers

Wed, 06 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Thane
If you are "stuck in college" and you need to merge two files.  Look at the
balance line algorithm.  I'm sure your text, whatever it is, includes
examples.

Quote:
> I have ordered your book thane (if that really is you!)
> could you e-mail me the answer of this question?

> how do you merge a 2 files in to a new one?
> i'm stuck at college u see
> cheers

Wed, 06 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Thane Hubbell

2. yeah!! thane and volker

3. Index File Help (Attn: Thane and others)

4. Test for Thane

5. To Thane Hubbell

6. thanks, thane

7. Using Learn Cobol 24 Hours by Thane Hubbell

8. Thane Hubbel winhelp

9. thane and mr. wolfe, you'll love this