ODBC driver for RM/COBOL-85 data files
Author Message
 ODBC driver for RM/COBOL-85 data files

Please help:

I am looking for and ODBC driver for some RM/COBOL-85 files. I would
greatly appreciate any help you may give in this matter.

Thanks
Stanley
TTO

Tue, 25 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 ODBC driver for RM/COBOL-85 data files

Quote:

> I am looking for and ODBC driver for some RM/COBOL-85 files. I would
> greatly appreciate any help you may give in this matter.

> Thanks
> Stanley
> TTO

You're describing Ryan McFarland's _Relativity_ product.  Go to:

        http://www.liant.com

and follow the Relativity links.  You can also call 1-800-RMCOBOL
(or 512 343-1010) to talk to a rep, or have information mailed or faxed
to you.

| -- a division of Liant Software | Compuserve: 74774,47  /  GO LIANT  |

Tue, 25 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. DOS RM-Cobol/85 data file converter needed

2. Converting data from RM Cobol 85

3. RM/Cobol 85 v.6.5 applications developed with RM/Panels running under W95

4. RM/COBOL 85 FILE FORMAT

5. RM-COBOL 85 Indexed Files

6. First Semester problrm: simple cobol rm cobol / 85 problem with subprograms

7. RM-85 Cobol

8. RM/COBOL-85 v2.01

9. Network problem with RM/Cobol 85

10. .exe with RM/COBOL-85?