Cobol Help
Author Message
 Cobol Help

I am a student attending college and I need help learning/understanding
Cobol.  I figured this would be the best spot to inquire.  Does anyone
have any idea where I can get some online or offline help with this
subject so many of us are intereseted in?
My college career may depend on it.

Kyle

Sat, 17 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Cobol Help
: Cobol.  I figured this would be the best spot to inquire.  Does anyone
: have any idea where I can get some online or offline help with this

Offline there are zillions of books about COBOL. Try a library or a book
store.

--
         *** Learn Esperanto - the International Language! ***
One language for all           |      Unu por chiuj,

Mon, 19 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. COBOL HELP NEEDED, PLEASE HELP ME!

2. CObol help

3. looking to program cobol (help me please)

4. cobol help please again

5. COBOL HELP

6. COBOL Help- not a hw question

7. WIN API from COBOL help needed.

8. RM COBOL _ HELP !!

9. ALTER statement in COBOL --- HELP !!!!!

10. Pointers in VAX Cobol: Help!

11. RM Cobol HELP

12. DataGeneral to RM COBOL help