**VACANCY Cobol Programmer **
Author Message
 **VACANCY Cobol Programmer **

Independent Dealer Systems has a vacancy for an entrepreneurial Cobol
Programmer who wants a part of the action !  You could own upto 50% of the
company by taking over programming function.
See attached Word document for more information. I look forward to hearing
from you.
Regards
------------
Bill O'Dell

------------

Fri, 22 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 **VACANCY Cobol Programmer **

Quote:

> Independent Dealer Systems has a vacancy for an entrepreneurial Cobol
> Programmer who wants a part of the action !  You could own upto 50% of the
> company by taking over programming function.
> See attached Word document for more information. I look forward to hearing
> from you.
> Regards

Hey Cory!  You were wrong!  Not 10% of the company, 50%!  <G>.

Fri, 22 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cobol Programmer Vacancy, London

2. Vacancies for Clarion Programmers - Permanent or Contract

3. ANALYST PROGRAMMER VACANCY...

4. Vacancy systems analyst/programmer/consultant

5. Vacancy for Clipper programmers in Belgium

6. UK - Programmer Vacancy

7. **** Job Vacancy (of interest to functional programmers)

8. Job Vacancy - Witney Oxfordshire UK - Programmer / Software Developer

9. REXX Programmer Vacancy, Hampshire, England

10. Applications Programmer Vacancy

11. UK NORTH WEST - PL1/COBOL VACANCIES

12. UK NORTH WEST - PL1/COBOL VACANCIES