MF Dialog Question - Growing old sucks
Author Message
 MF Dialog Question - Growing old sucks

A couple of weeks ago I was able to produce a "Dialog System GUI Screen Set
Listing".  I started to produce one yesterday but forgot how.  Can anybody
out there point me in the right direction?

--
JohnTheNonBaptist

"Not one shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is
serious."

Tue, 08 Feb 2005 21:29:21 GMT
 MF Dialog Question - Growing old sucks

Quote:

>A couple of weeks ago I was able to produce a "Dialog System GUI Screen Set
>Listing".  I started to produce one yesterday but forgot how.  Can anybody
>out there point me in the right direction?

I can't... but I *will* say that getting older usually beats the
alternative.

DD

Tue, 08 Feb 2005 21:42:35 GMT
 MF Dialog Question - Growing old sucks

Quote:

>A couple of weeks ago I was able to produce a "Dialog System GUI Screen Set
>Listing".  I started to produce one yesterday but forgot how.  Can anybody
>out there point me in the right direction?

File/Export, if I remember correctly.

Kind regards

Sven

Wed, 09 Feb 2005 04:02:34 GMT
 MF Dialog Question - Growing old sucks
I finally remembered.  Talk about stupid.  Go to file\print and then you can
decide what you want saved in a file.  You can choose Datablock, Validation,
Global Dialog, Error Messages, Window Dialog, Control Dialog, Window Image
and Control Image.

It is nice for documentation.

John

Quote:
> A couple of weeks ago I was able to produce a "Dialog System GUI Screen
Set
> Listing".  I started to produce one yesterday but forgot how.  Can anybody
> out there point me in the right direction?

> --
> JohnTheNonBaptist

> "Not one shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is
> serious."

Fri, 11 Feb 2005 21:43:57 GMT

1. How Google Grows...and Grows...and Grows

2. MF Dialog Questions

3. MF Dialog question

4. Question about MF Panels and Dialog...

5. In Days of Old, Before Cards Grew Mold....

6. BLT vector creation: creation time grows as number of vectors created grows

7. MF-dialog where to find LINK32

8. MF Dialog

9. MF Dialog

10. MF GUI Dialog Distributions