Old RM-COBOL UNIX programmer seeking info on move to COBOL/400 on AS/400
Author Message
 Old RM-COBOL UNIX programmer seeking info on move to COBOL/400 on AS/400

Hi All,

I have about 18 years experience programming with RM-COBOL in UNIX
environment.  I am seeking suggestions on books, etc... that would be
helpful in teaching me what I would need to know so I can feel confortable
working in AS/400 environment.  I am not looking for books that teach
programming in COBOL.  I am looking for information that speaks of the
specifics of the COBOL/400 environment.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mon, 14 Mar 2005 07:28:44 GMT

1. AS/400, RPG/400, COBOL, CL/400

2. COBOL/400 on IBM AS/400

3. rpg/400 to cobol/400 conversion?

4. Logo on COBOL/400 Display Files on AS/400

5. Converting RM Cobol package to the AS/400 (version 3.7)

6. COBOL/400: searching info on NO LOCK clause for START

7. *****US-VA-COBOL AS/400 PROGRAMMERS ASAP****

8. ****US-MD-AS/400 and COBOL PROGRAMMERS NEEDED*****

9. RI COBOL AS/400 PROGRAMMER/ANALYST

10. AS/400 COBOL Programmers needed in Toronto

11. Any IBM AS/400 ILE COBOL Programmers Here?

12. AS/400 Cobol programmer questions...