--- STOP! -- READ THIS --> Openings for DB2/CICS Developers and DB2 DBA's
Author Message
 --- STOP! -- READ THIS --> Openings for DB2/CICS Developers and DB2 DBA's

Are you dissatisified with your current job ?
Can you remember the last time when you changed jobs
and afterwards realized you had   made an excellent decision ?

As you   read this ad carefully,   maybe you'll find yourself
wanting to   send us your resume. Now,  maybe, you can imagine
a time in the future, say three months from now, happily
working at your new job, and looking back on  the decision
you made to send us your resume today, as having been the
start of it all!

We come across IS positions in all parts of the US.
If we come across a position that is just right for you,
should we give you a call to discuss the opportunity ?

|  IT'S EASY AS HECK TO REPLY, (NO RESUME REQUIRED)   |

|  Alternately, you may hit the  REPLY button in your |
|  News Browser.                                      |

PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE AN ENTIRE COPY OF THIS AD WHEN RESPONDING -- THANKS !!

SUMMARY DESCRIPTION OF TYPICAL TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
  *  DB2 APPLIC DEVEL - USING NATURAL, FOCUS, POWERBUILDER OR COBOL
  *  Also need DB2 DBA's as well.

YOU MUST HAVE:
  *  Programmer with a minimum of 3 years overall programming experience.
  *  A minimum of 2 years DB2 experience.

NICE TO HAVE:
  *  ONE OF THE FOLLOWING: NATURAL, FOCUS, POWERBUILDER OR COBOL

 | HOW GET A NEW JOB - WITHOUT RISKING YOUR PRESENT ONE.
 |
 | In addition to the opening posted above, from time to time
 | we come across similiar positions in all parts of the US.
 | If we come across a position that is just right for you,
 | should we give you a call to discuss the opportunity ?
 |
 | If so, please send us your phone number and your
 | qualifications. NOTE: IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO SEND
 | A RESUME BY E-MAIL, then fill out the following
 | form and send it to us by e-mail. (EVEN IF YOU ARE
 | FAXING OR SNAIL-MAILING YOUR RESUME.

*CRITICAL*  PLEASE READ:
  | * There are no entry-level positions open.                    |
  | * TO SPEED PROCESSING OF YOUR RESUME:                         |
  |   #1) E-mail resumes are the BEST CHOICE for your resume      |
  |   #2) Faxed resumes are the NEXT BEST CHOICE for your resume  |
  | * Your resume will be held in strict confidence. It will not  |
  |   be released without your permission.                        |

Ategra Systems, Inc.

FAX: 1-407-682-7599 WHEN FAXING - USE FINE MODE ONLY

--
** This article is Copyright (c)1996 by Ategra Systems, Inc.  **
** ATEGRA is a Registered Trademark of Ategra Systems, Inc. **

Thu, 20 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Nationwide Openings for DB2/CICS Developers and DB2 DBA's

2. Nationwide Openings for DB2/CICS Developers and DB2 DBA's

3. --- STOP! -- READ THIS --> Openings for DB2/CICS Developers and DB2 DBA's

4. --- STOP! -- READ THIS --> Openings for DB2/CICS Developers and DB2 DBA's

5. --- STOP! -- READ THIS --> Openings for DB2/CICS Developers and DB2 DBA's

6. --> Openings for DB2/CICS Developers and DB2 DBA's

7. (EASY REPLY) --> Openings for DB2/CICS Developers and DB2 DBA's

8. (EASY REPLY) --> Openings for DB2/CICS Developers and DB2 DBA's

9. US-DC-MD DB2 CICS Programmer/Analysts, DBA'S

10. Skills Needed: UNIX-C, COBOL/BAL, IMS DBA, IMS, DB2 DBA, Oracle DBA, Smalltalk

11. KC>Mainframe>COBOL, CICS, DB2, IMS>Excellent $$$

12. ::STOP::LOOK AT THESE:: DB2 CICS Focus Opportunities in SC.