Micro Focus Personal Cobol
Author Message
 Micro Focus Personal Cobol

Any help or ideas please :-

I am currently running personal cobol version 2.0.2 under windows NT
Version 4. and am receiveing run time error messagre RT014 Too many
files open Simultaneously. The  message is received when it opens file
number 4 can anyone tell me if this is a limit of the complier or can
it be increased in the compiler or under NT?

Any ideas welcome

Wed, 09 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. MIcro Focus Personal Cobol & SQL

2. Creating .EXE files using Micro Focus Personal COBOL

3. micro focus personal cobol

4. WTB: Micro Focus Personal COBOL (Educational Version)

5. Micro Focus Personal COBOL fow WINDOWS 98?

6. GUI with Micro Focus Personal Cobol (Animator Version 2)

7. Micro Focus Personal Cobol Compiler

8. Micro Focus Personal Cobol and Win98!!

9. Micro Focus Personal Cobol student needs help

10. Micro Focus - Personal Cobol

11. Micro Focus 2.4.38 EXTFH and Micro Focus 3.1.35 compiler

12. newbie--micro-focus personal compiler