MAKE MONEY FAST!
Author Message
 MAKE MONEY FAST!

THIS IS THE FAIREST MOST HONEST WAY I KNOW TO SHARE THE WEALTH!  Hello!

 Would you like to make thousands of dollars, quick, legally, with NO

 CATCH?  Then keep reading....please take five minutes to read this

 article it will change your life, just like it did mine.  It's true!

 You can make up to or over $50,000 dollars in 4-6 weeks, maybe sooner!

 I SWEAR I'M NOT LYING TO YOU, AND THIS IS NOT A SCAM!  If you're

 intrested, keep reading; if you're not, I apologize for wasting your

 time.

         Here we go.  A little while back, I was browsing through these

 newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an article similar

 this that said you could make thousands of dollars in weeks with only

 an initial investment of $5!  So, I thought, "Yeah, right, must be a

 scam", but I was curious, like most of us , so I kept reading.  Anyway,

it

said that you send $1 to each of the 5 names and addresses stated in the

 article.  You then place your own name and address in the article at

the bottom of the list at #5, and post the article in at least 200

 newsgroups (there are thousands).  No catch, that was it!

    So after thinking it over, talking to a few people first, I tried

it.

 I figured what have I got to lose except for 5 stamps and $5, right?

 Well, guess what...within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail!

 I was shocked!  I still figured it would end soon, and didn't give it

 another thought.  But then money kept coming IN, tripling in size and

 multiplying by 10-20 times the amount that I got the first week!  In my

 first week I made about 20 to 30 dollars.  But by the end of the second

 week, I had made a total of over $1,000!!!!  In the third week, I had

 over $10,000 dollars, and it's still growing.  This is my fourth week

 (Oct 11) and I've made about $42,000 TOTAL, and the money is still

 coming in.....

         Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, WHY it

 works...also, make sure you print a copy of the article NOW, so you get

 the informatoin off of it, and begin making money.

 The process is very simple, and it consists of 3 EASY steps:

 STEP 1:  Get 5 seperate pieces of paper and write the following on each

 sheet of paper..."PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST.  YOU ARE NUMBER

 4."  Get five $1 bills and place ONE inside each piece of paper that

you just wrote on, and fold each piece of paper so the bill will not be

seen in the envelope (otherwise, nosey people who like to steal

envelopes

 with money in it will get yours).  Put one paper inside the envelope

and seal it.  Do the same for all 5.  You should now have 5 envelopes

 sealed, EACH have a piece of paper AND a $1 bill stuffed inside of the

 paper.  Make sure those words that were stated above are stated on each

 paper.  What you are doing is creating a service by this, this is

 PERFECTLY LEGAL.  Now then, mail the 5 envelopes with the paper and $1

 in each to the following 5 addresses:

 1.     H. H. , 435 Franklin TPA Apt 15 Mahwah, N.J. 07430

 2.     Bruce, P.O. BOX 63 4700 KEELE ST., NORTH YORK, ONTARIO, M3J 1P3

 3.     E. Wynne, P.O. Box 529, Rocky Point, N.C. 28457

 4.     P.DEBOUZY, 9 rue des Lavandieres, 78530 BUC, FRANCE

 5.     D. Hessing, 308 Hackett Blvd. Albany NY 12208

 STEP 2:  Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the

 other 4 names up (5 becoming 4, 4 becoming 3, ect.) and put YOUR NAME

as number 5 on the list.  You can slightly alter this article if you

need

 to, editing what you need to edit.

 STEP 3:  Post your amended article (with your name at #5) to at least

 200 news groups ( I think there are close to 18,000 of them).  All you

 need is say, at least 200.  HOW TO DO THIS:  If you have Netscape 3.0

do EXACTLY the following:

 1)  Click on any news group like normal, THEN click on 'TO NEWS', which

 is on the far left when you're in the newsgroups page.  This will bring

 up a box to type a message in.

 2)  Leave the newsgroup box like it is,  CHANGE the subject box to

 something flashy, like, "NEED CASH $$$  READ HERE $$$" or "FAST

CASH"!!!

 3)  Tab once and you should be ready to type.  Now, retype (only once)

 THIS whole article WORD FOR WORD, except to insert your name at #5, and

 to remove #1 off the list, plus any other small changes you think you

 need to make.  Keep almost all of it the SAME!

 4)  When you're done typing the WHOLE article, click on FILE in THIS

 BOX, RIGHT ABOUVE SEND, NOT WHERE IT SAYS NETSCAPE NEWS ON THE FIRST

 BOX.  Click on SAVE AS when you're under FILE.  Save you artcle as a

 text file to your C: or A: drive.  DO NOT SEND OR POST YOUR ARTICLE

 UNTIL YOU DO THIS.  Once saved, move on to number 5 below.

 5)  If you still have all of your text, send or post to this newsgroup

 now by just clicking send, which is right below FILE, and right above

 Cc: .

 6)Here's where you're going to post all 200.  OK, click on any news

 group then click on 'TO NEWS', again in the top left corner.  Leave the

 NEWSGROUPS BOX alone again, put a flashy subject title in the SUBJECT

 BOX, hit TAB once you're in the body of the message, and then click on

 ATTACHMENTS, which is below the SUBJECT BOX.  You will get another box

 to come up.  Click on ATTACH FILE, then find YOUR file that you saved;

 click once on the file, and then click OPEN' now click on OK; if you

did

 this right, you should see your file name in the attachments box, and

it will be shaded green.

 IF YOU USE IE EXPLORER IT'S JUST AS EASY...HOLDING DOWN THE LEFT MOUSE

 BUTTON, HIGHLIGHT THIS ARTICLE.  THEN PRESS THE "CRTL" KEY AND THE "C"

 KEY AT THE SAME TIME TO COPY THIS ARTICLE.  THEN PRINT THIS ARTICLE FOR

 YOUR RECORDS TO HAVE THE NAMES OF THOSE YOU WILL BE SENDING $1 BILLS

 TO.  NEXT GO TO THE NEWS GROUPS AND PRESS "POST AN ARTICLE"  A WINDOW

 WILL OPEN.  TYPE IN YOUR HEADLINE IN THE SUBJECT AREA AND THEN CLICK IN

 THE LARGE WINDOW BELOW.  PRESS "CRTL" AND THEN "V" AND THE ARTICLE WILL

 BE PLACED IN THE WINDOW.  IF YOU WANT TO EDIT THE ARTICLE, DO SO AND

 THEN HIGHLIGHT AND COPY IT AGAIN.  NOW EVERYTIME YOU POST THE ARTICLE

IN

 A NEW NEWSGROUP ALL YOU HAVE TO REPEAT "CTRL" AND "V" AND PRESS POST.

 7)That's it.  Each time you do this, all you have to do is type in a

 different newsgroup, so that way, it posts to 200 DIFFERENT newsgroups,

 you see?  Now you just have 199 to go!! (Don't worry, each one takes

 about 30 seconds, once you get used to it) REMEMBER 200 IS THE MINIMUM.

 The more you post the more money you will make.

 AND THAT'S IT!!!  THAT'S THE ONLY 3 STEPS THERE IS!!!

 You are now in the mail order business and will start recieving your $1

 envelopes from various people all over the world within days.  HINT THE

 MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST TO, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE.  You may

want

 to rent a PO Box eventually because of all the mail.  If you wish to

 stay anonymous, you can come up with a name, such as "manager" or

 "investor".  Just make sure all the addresses are CORRECT, please.

         LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS SYSTEM WORK!!!!

 Out of every 200 postings, let's say I ONLY recieve 5 replies, which is

 actually VERY LOW.  So I made 5 dollars with my name at #5.  Now then,

 each person who just sent me $1 makes, say only 200 postings, now with

 your name at number 4, WHICH IS A TOTAL OF 1000 POSTINGS, not including

 yours too.  50 people send you $1 now; thats $50 you just made! Now,

 then your new 50 agents post 200 each with YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 3, OR

 10,000 POSTING (50x200).  Average return is 500 at $1 each is $500.

 They make 200 postings, which is 5,000 returns at $1 each, which is

 $5000 dollars!  And finally, 5000 people make 200 postings wach with

 YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 1.  YOU NOW GET A RETURN OF $50,000 BEFORE YOUR

NAME

 DROPS OFF THE LIST.  AND THAT'S IF EVERYONE MAKES 200 POSTINGS ONLY,

AND IF ONLY 5 PERSONS RESPOND!!!!!

    When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest

 posting that is appearing in the newsgroups, and SEND OUT ANOTHER $5 TO

 THE NAMES ON THE LIST, PUTTING YOUR NAME AT 5 AGAIN.  And start posting

 again.  The thing to remember is, do you realize that THOUSANDS OF

 PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE JOINING THE INTERNET AND READING THESE

 ARTICLES EVERY DAY, JUST LIKE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW!!! So can afford $5

 dollars and see if it really works?  I think so.....

         People have said, "What if the plan is played out and no one

sends you

 the money?"  So what!  What are the chances of that happening when

there

 are TONS OF NEW HONEST USERS AND NEW HONEST PEOPLE who are joining the

 Internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try?

 Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with THOUSANDS

 of those joing the actual Internet.  Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY

 and this WILL WORK, I PROMISE YOU!!!  You just have to be honest.  Make

 sure you print this article out RIGHT NOW, also, try to keep a list of

 everyone that sends you money and always keep an eye on the mnewsgroups

 to make sure everyone is playing fairly.  REMEMBER, HONESTY IS THE BEST

 POLICY.  YOU DON'T NEED TO CHEAT THE BASIC IDEA TO MAKE MONEY!!  GOOD

 LUCK TO ALL AND PLEASE PLAY FAIRLY AND YOU WILL REAP THE HUGE REWARDS

 FROM THIS, WHICH IS TONS OF EXTRA CASH!!!

         **By the way, if you try to decieve people by posting the

messages with

 your name on the list and not sending the money to the people already

on

 the list, you will not get much.  Someone I talKed to knew someone who

 did that and he only made $150 dollars, and that's AFTER seven or eight

 weeks!  Then he sent the 5 $1 bills, people added him to their lists,

 and in 4-5 weeks, he had over $10K.

 THIS IS THE FAIREST AND MOST HONEST WAY I HAVE EVER SEEN TO SHARE THE

 WEALTH OF THE WORLD WITHOUT COSTING ANYTHING BUT OUR TIME!!!

..

Mon, 17 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 MAKE MONEY FAST!

This is a SCAM. Everyone who knows math a little bit, will assume first
three of funnyguys to become
too reach for money of the rest of the loosers. Try to imagine the numbers
.. Everyone who knows the
chess story will assume the shit as another {*filter*}y SCAM :)

Quote:
> [...]

>  again.  The thing to remember is, do you realize that THOUSANDS OF

>  PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE JOINING THE INTERNET AND READING THESE

>  ARTICLES EVERY DAY, JUST LIKE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW!!! So can afford $5

>  dollars and see if it really works?  I think so.....

>          People have said, "What if the plan is played out and no one

> sends you

>  the money?"  So what!  What are the chances of that happening when

> there

>  are TONS OF NEW HONEST USERS AND NEW HONEST PEOPLE who are joining the

>  Internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try?

>  Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with THOUSANDS

>  of those joing the actual Internet.  Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY

>  and this WILL WORK, I PROMISE YOU!!!  You just have to be honest.  Make

>  sure you print this article out RIGHT NOW, also,

read more »

Mon, 17 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 MAKE MONEY FAST!

Sounds like another Pyramid scam to me.
Why is it that every 10 years or so, these scams come up again to bring in
fresh group of suckers...

Fri, 21 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 MAKE MONEY FAST!

Hi, I have some readly difficult question about functional language. It
might be a challenge for everybody. Anybody want to try ? Thanks ?

(a) What would happen if a pure functional language were extended with
global (program-wide) variables ?

(b) What if the program could update these variables but not read them,
nor base any decisions on them ?

(c) A higher-order function can take other functions as arguments. In
Ada, it is possible to write a generic functions that takes another
function as generic argument.

(d) What is the main difference between such generic functions and true
higher-order functions ?

Mon, 24 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 MAKE MONEY FAST!

Quote:
>Hi, I have some readly difficult question about functional language. It
>might be a challenge for everybody. Anybody want to try ? Thanks ?

[Perspective: my functional programming experience is based on Standard ML.]

Quote:
>(a) What would happen if a pure functional language were extended with
>global (program-wide) variables ?

ML has values, which are just functions in disguise: they take a
zero-tuple as argument (essentially, no argument) and return their value.
Nothing impure there. In the lambda calculus they are

lambda x.M

where M is the value and x is not free in M.

Quote:
>(b) What if the program could update these variables but not read them,
>nor base any decisions on them ?

Sounds pretty useless: if variables can be updated but not read then they
sound like /dev/null, to use a UNIX metaphor. ML has reference variables
which can be updated and read, but then ML is not a pure functional
language. However, reference variables are not often used.

Quote:
>(c) A higher-order function can take other functions as arguments. In
>Ada, it is possible to write a generic functions that takes another
>function as generic argument.

ML has functionals (higher-order functions).

Quote:
>(d) What is the main difference between such generic functions and true
>higher-order functions ?

I don't know how generic functions work in Ada. ML treats functions as
first-class values; they can be passed and returned as parameters and
results just like any other value. If you can do that in Ada then there
isn't much difference.

I suspect much of the power of ML functionals comes from their use with
curried arguments (not named after the logician Schoenfinkel), which
allow partial evaluation:

fun plus x y = x+y;

allows us to define

fun f x = plus 4;

which is a function that adds 4 to its argument.

With functionals we can do this with general functions:

fun secl x f y = f(x, y);

gives us the "left section" of f, and

fun secr f y x = f(x, y);

the "right section". Functional composition can be defined as

infix o;
fun (f o g) x = f (g x);

where "o" is the infix composition operator. These various functions,
most of which I've copied directly from Larry Paulson's "ML for the
Working Programmer" can be used to clarify code; for example, rather than
writing

fn x => exp(~x)

to mean a function to take negative exponentials, you can just write

exp o ~

without needing to mention the argument (note ~ is unary minus in ML).
--
Web page: http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/users/rrt1001/

Mon, 24 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 MAKE MONEY FAST!

Hi Adam,

Can't see what this is doing here???

On 28 Nov 1996 22:07:33 GMT, "=?ISO-8859-2?Q?Adam_Jab=B3o=F1ski?="

Quote:

>This is a SCAM. Everyone who knows math a little bit, will assume first
>chess story will assume the shit as another {*filter*}y SCAM :)

>> THIS IS THE FAIREST MOST HONEST WAY I KNOW TO SHARE THE WEALTH!  Hello!

|                     Arnor Baldvinsson                            |
| Mail address:  Naestrupvej 44, Sjorring, 7700 Thisted, Denmark   |
| e-mail:                     Web sites:                           |

Mon, 24 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 MAKE MONEY FAST!

Quote:

>Hi, I have some readly difficult question about functional language. It
>might be a challenge for everybody. Anybody want to try ? Thanks ?
>(a) What would happen if a pure functional language were extended with
>global (program-wide) variables ?

I may be mistaken but the idea of global variables and functional
programming don't mix. Do they?

Quote:
>(b) What if the program could update these variables but not read them,
>nor base any decisions on them ?
ditto
>(c) A higher-order function can take other functions as arguments. In
>Ada, it is possible to write a generic functions that takes another
>function as generic argument.
OK
>(d) What is the main difference between such generic functions and true
>higher-order functions ?

In the strict  ( llambda calculus)  sense functional languages are
type free. So a function's parameters are not typed and can therefore
take anything as a parameter. In particular, another function. It
could even take itself as a parameter. In terms of functional
programming then, a function is a function is a function.
Incidently, COBOL is about as far from functional programming as you
can get. It does not even have the concept of a function.

This has probably clarified nothing? However ... Cheers Bob

Thu, 03 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Start Making Money Fast!

2. ~Money~Money~Money~Money~Money~

3. Money.....Money.....Money.....Money.....Money...

4. money money money

5. Money, money, money...

6. $$$$$ MONEY $$$$$ MONEY$$$$$ MONEY $$$$$

7. Making money on Smalltalk

8. are you guys making money?

9. !!!!!!!!!MAKING MONEY!!!!!!

10. !!!!!!!!!MAKING MONEY!!!!!!