US*NC COBOL/COBOL II Conversion
Author Message
 US*NC COBOL/COBOL II Conversion

Systems & Programming Consultants, Inc. (SPC)
(919) 941-7778 / fax (919) 941-5514

I am looking for consultants to relocate to the Winston Salem /
Greensboro area of NC to be involoved in a conversion from COBOL to
COBOL II.

Please contact me if you are interested or know of anyone who is.

Sat, 16 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. COBOL to COBOL II Conversion

2. VS COBOL II to COBOL/400 conversion query

3. MF VS/Cobol to Cobol II/370 Conversion?

4. US-MA Boston Area Contract Position: Cobol-Cobol II-DB2-MVS/JCL

5. US CA SF Prog/Anal MVS COBOL COBOL II DB2 CICS JCL SQL

6. *****US-CHICAGO Microfocus COBOL, XBDB, DB2, COBOL II (RECRUITER)

7. US-NC-WINSTON-SALEM DB2/COBOL/CICS

8. US-NC contract to perm Spanish Cobol CorVision Vax

9. US - NC - Charlotte Area Project Leader MVS COBOL Adabase Natural

10. US - NC - Charlotte Area - Microfocus Cobol Programmer

11. US - NC - Charlotte Area - Microfocus Cobol Programmer

12. US - NC - Charlotte Area Project Leader MVS COBOL Adabase Natural