Changing Printers with Fujitsu COBOL V3
Author Message
 Changing Printers with Fujitsu COBOL V3

I have been using our default printer with Fujitsu v3.
Because of a malfunction (i.e. the toner package that was
recently installed was defective and we are waiting for a
replacement to arrive) I am having to print report output to
an alternative printer.

When the run-time environment window pops us, I choose

        <Environment Setup><Printers>

I then choose the alternate printer and click OK.  The
information ("PRTNAME:HP LaserJet 4000 Series PCL 6") is
then displayed in the "Run-time Environment Setup window
edit box" as indicated in the Help screen.  But when I press
<Set>, nothing happens.  The selected printer is not moved
(as I expect it should) into the list of selected run-time
options and the program continues to print to the
non-functioning printer.

Is there something else that I need to know in order to set
the printer?  Any and all advice appreciated.

Floyd Johnson

Tue, 07 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. I need F3BHOPAS for Fujitsu's COBOL V3

2. Fujitsu COBOL v3.1

3. Fujitsu cobol V3

4. URGENT! Linking error in Fujitsu COBOL V3

5. entry point not defined error when linking in fujitsu cobol v3

6. Fujitsu COBOL v3 spacing

7. fujitsu cobol v3

8. COBOL CGI programs w/Fujitsu v3 Starter

9. Help with linking on Fujitsu Cobol V3

10. NLS and Fujitsu Cobol V3

11. fujitsu cobol v3.0

12. Using Fujitsu COBOL V3 on Sun Solaris together with a C main program