MF Fileshare Version 2 & SCO Internet Faststart
Author Message
 MF Fileshare Version 2 & SCO Internet Faststart

Has anyone got FSV2 working ok with this new Unix from SCO. When I try
to run fs the system tries to connect to our Service Provider !.

Is there something wierd with the ccitcp2/fs combination with this OS
that anyone knows about ?

It's ben working fine under the previous SCO Open Server release and
old Unix 3.4.2

Mon, 17 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. MF FS on SCO Internet Faststart

2. MF Cobol under SCO Unix with Fileshare

3. CCI & Fileshare V2 on MF Cobol Under '95 & SCO Open Server

4. MF Fileshare and CCITCP2

5. MF Fileshare - best platform?

6. Merant (MF) Fileshare Crash Problem

7. MF FileShare - Rollback on server crash

8. MF Fileshare V2 - Unix.

9. HELP WITH MF FILESHARE 2.0

10. MF FileShare on Sinix/Unix

11. MF Fileshare v2 Limits