OT: A FAQ, but not *my* FAQ (humor)
Author Message
 OT: A FAQ, but not *my* FAQ (humor)

Quote:
>>Subject: FW: (FUN) FAQ for Etch-A-Sketch Technical Support

Q: My Etch-A-Sketch has all of these funny little lines all over the screen.
A: Pick it up and shake it.
Q: How do I turn my Etch-A-Sketch off?
A: Pick it up and shake it.
Q: What's the shortcut for Undo?
A: Pick it up and shake it.
Q: How do I create a New Document window?
A: Pick it up and shake it.
Q: How do I set the background and foreground to the same color?
A: Pick it up and shake it.
Q: What is the proper procedure for rebooting my Etch-A-Sketch?
A: Pick it up and shake it.
Q: How do I delete a document on my Etch-A-Sketch?
A: Pick it up and shake it.
Q: How do I save my Etch-A-Sketch document?
A: Don't shake it.

--
+ +
+   Bill Klein -

Sun, 17 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. OT - Humor (not REALLY a comment on some recent postings to CLC)

2. When is an FAQ not an FAQ?

3. OT (?) - Calendar FAQ

4. OT - Humor (Style over substance)

5. OT - Humor (Part 2)